Chapter 9 : My decision depends on my fate

Felix's POV :

Today was the day where our study group would be held. It's only 4:36pm for now. I went to my room and laid on my bed.

Y/N,hmm..what kind of girl is she,NOT ATTENTION SEEKER,NOT THOSE GOSSIPING GIRLS,NOT A FAN OF MAKE UP,is she lesbian? Hahaha,I chuckled to myself.

I browse the instagram and twitter,searching if there is anything new today but nah.

It's already 5:49pm,I thought I could leave the house already and wait for them.

Your POV :

Text Message

Minho Oppa 💕 : I can pick you up later around 5:55pm,want me to have a ride with you? <3

Me : Nope,is ok 👌🏻

As I just pressed the send button I heard a horn,I quickly check who it was and I saw Minho's lamborghini car. I went outside with my keys with me and leaving foods for my pets and some water.

I locked the door and wore my shoe.

"Lets go!" He said as soon as I closed the door.
I nodded

We pick up the other members and went to Hongdae Public Library.

Minho's POV :

We have reached the library already and I admire y/n's beauty. So pretty and a shehave a baby face.

"Yah! Earth to Minho," Changbin said,making everybody there look at them,

I snapped out from my thoughts. Changbin wriggled his eyebrows. OMG! What the hell is he thinking?!

"You like her huh? But Felix do too," Changbin whispered in my ear,Felix glance at us and showed Jihyo the formulas. Y/N was looking at us,wondering what are we talking about.

Changbin's POV :

I know it when a man loves a girl or a woman. Like How I fell in love with Jisoo.

I could tell Felix is in love with her by just looking at his actions. I also know that Minho likes her too by just looking through his eyes.

Wow! Love Triangle 💖

It was 9pm and the library was about to close in 15 minutes,we decide to leave and eat at Mc Donalds'

"So Jihyo,do you have crush or what," I suddenly asked

"Why you ask?" She ask me back
"Because actually I am quite curious about these," I said,using my eyes pointing towards Minho,Felix and Y/N

"But that is nothing to do with me," she said
"Anyways,a question is suppose to be answered back not ask back," I said and rolled my eyes

After finishing our dinner at the McDonalds' we went back home,Minho drove us to our Home Sweet Home 💕

Your POV :

I am slightly moody today because of yesterday's incident. I can't trust my mom anymore..I just can't,she hates me but I love her. How could she.

I went in my room and laid on my bed,I looked through my phone,I got a text from an unknown number.

Hey! I'm Changbin

Oh it's only Changbin I thought,we also chatted for awhile. My battery was low so I charged it,but as I got up from my bed something dropped on the floor it was a red rose.

Great! Normal Life!

But...there was a note 📝
I started reading it,it says

"Hey y/n,it's time for you to choose between Minho or Felix,I know it's a hard decision because you have mixed feelings but it's about time,your choice depends on your fates,the time is ticking,"

I looked around searching for the person who could possibly gave me these but there was no one in the house or room.

It slowly giving me creeps. I shove my thoughts away and kept the note in a drawer.

Choices depends on my fates? What does it mean? Ahh!! Ottoke?!

Felix,he is arrogant,smart,cool,handsome,multi talents

Minho is,kind,caring,smart,cool,good looking and also multi talents.

What should I do?!

Who will y/n choose? Felix or Minho? Or was it the end? Why was it suddenly making her rush?