Chapter 3 : Met you again in school

Felix's POV :

This is not my first year in this school,it's only my second year but the type of person I am in this school is a rival playboy and a bully. All girls would swoon over me even boys and they turned gays over me,of course. I dated uncountable girls already I only last with them for 2-3 Weeks. They used me so they are popular. Like b i t c h , that's sick!

I went in my classroom and sat down. Scrolling down my Instagram,I haven't found a girl for this week yet.

After about 10 Minutes,Mrs Yoon came in the classroom with a girl.

She looks familiar. Hmm..Let's see...oh right! She's the one whom...umm bumped onto me while jogging. Right! Aishh that annoying girl,wait till I laid my hands on you.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Y/n imnida," she said and smiled but her smile faded away as she made eye contact with me.

"Umm...y/n you can sit right beside.. Park Jinyoung," she said,what the f...why not me! It's easier to bully!

As she walked to her seat she glared at me for a good 10 seconds. That bratty girl! Just wait! I ain't going easy on you.

"Yah! Yah! Stop glaring already,old people say those whom hate each other so much at the end they will love each other until their last breath and anyways do you know her?" Jennie asked. The girl whom never dated me before because she never liked people like me.. she have a crush on Lee Minho.

"Love? Her? No way! Why would I?" I said as I smirked,planning bout how to bully her,Jennie sighed

"But do you know her?" She asked
"Yes,she bumped onto me and somewhat like a stalker because everywhere I go she would be there," I said eyeing onto the girl I'm talking about

"So..you go to the toilet you see her too? On your sleep too?" She asked and chuckled
I rolled my eyes

"Ok fine! But still you shouldn't judge a book by its cover," she continued

"I heard that for a thousand time from you already," I rolled my eyes again.

Felix ah...enough already. Why bully her? When your heart says DON'T? Haiss these love birds...wait did I say love birds? Oo ooh~