Chapter 4 - Disclosure

Beau POV

Another 2 days have passed and I'm nervous for tomorrow. Just an hour ago I got a message, want to know what? It was a piece of paper that came falling out of nowhere. It was so weird. It said: 'She'll see you tomorrow.'  So she'll be able to see me and I'm nervous about that. I don't know how she's going to react when she suddenly sees me in her room. I mean, she's a fan and I'm in her room and yeah.. you know what I mean.

 I'm currently sitting in her room while she's downstairs doing whatever she's doing. I don't know. Wait… On what time will she know it? In the morning? Evening? When? I feel a little breeze sending chills down my spine and another piece of paper falls down into my lap. I look up at the ceiling but I don't see anything strange. I shrug my shoulders and open the piece of paper.

 'In the morning, 7am.' I read. "Thank you." I mumbled to whoever can read my mind or something.

 ***

I've been thinking about this moment since I got the news she'd be able to see me. It's now 6:55 and I'm so nervous. How will she react when she sees that her idol is in her room? I'm nervously biting my nails while looking at the clock. I see the seconds pass by slowly. Hailey is now with me in her room but she's doing her make-up, which takes around 10 minutes, I noticed the other days.

 I swipe my hands against my pants trying to get rid of their sweatiness. For your information, it isn't working. I'm pacing back and forth in her room. I make a plan last night that I'd stand outside her room and that I'd just knock so I don't scare her to death by suddenly appearing out of nowhere.

 Okay, 2 minutes left. I walk outside her room and stand nervously in front of it. Her alarm clock always beeps when a whole hour has passed so when it's 7 I'll hear a beep as my sign.

I hear a soft beep from the other side of the room and I take a deep breath. I knock on her door and wait for her to open it, just to make sure she can really hear or see me. "Come in." She calls from inside and I take another deep breath, my heart racing on its top speed. Well, here I go..

 "Hi." I say while licking my lips. She turns around from her mirror and her jaw dropped. Literally. Her mouth is open, I'm not kidding. "B-B-Beau." She stutters. I give her a smile and then she does the unthinkable. She walks towards me and gives me a big bone breaking hug, not saying a word yet. I expected her to scream and cry and just.. do what fangirls do, but she does the exact opposite and I don't really know how to react to that.

 I just hug her back tightly, taking in her scent. I pull slowly away from her and look down at her. I'm a bit taller. "I-I thought.. What are- I don't understa-….. Huh?" She stutters and looking at me in shock, her hands covering her mouth. "Come, sit down. I'll explain it to you." I say as I grab her gently by her arm, pulling her a bit to the bed and she sits down.

 "You okay?" I ask chuckling. "Yeah, of course. My idol who is missing just suddenly appears in my bedroom. Nothing weird." She says rolling her eyes playfully trying to ease the mood. I chuckle again.

"Yeah… About that. It's a long story." I say scratching the back of my head, looking around her room. There are a few posters me and the guys. "I have time." She says even though I know she actually doesn't have time, but oh well.

 I nod and start my story. "Well, you probably heard about that rumor that I hit a fan?" I ask and she nods in respond. "I was really upset about that and to make it even worse, everyone on twitter was sending me hate. All the fans said they were disappointed in me and it hurt like fuck so I kinda wished that I was invisible. The next morning I woke up discovering I was really invisible and the boys were worried about me, which made me upset because I was with them the whole time." I explain to her and she nods her head a few times letting me know she understands it so far.

 "After 2 days they decided that it'd be best if they told everyone via a twitcam that I was missing. I was watching it all and when they were done I decided to go for a walk in the park to clear my mind a bit. That's when I saw you with your laptop watching a news article about me and you cried." I say and she starts blushing when I mentioned that I saw her crying.

 "When you went home I followed you and I was with you when you wrote in your diary and it broke my heart. I was als-" I say but she cuts me of. "Wait. You read in my diary?" She says holding one hand up. Now it's my time to blush. "Yeah, sorry about that, I was curious." I say, feeling actually a bit guilty. I mean, a diary is something personal. Oops?  "It's okay. Go on."

 "The next day I went to school with you and I saw what that boy and girl did to you. Who are they?" "Kyle and Marissa." She says fiddling with her hands in her lap. "The ones you wrote about?" She nods. "Well, I saw what they did to you and I actually attacked Kyle, but he didn't feel me because I was invisible." I say with a serious expression and she smiles slightly.

 "After two days I got a note from god knows, saying that you'd be able to see me the next day, therefore today. And well, here I am." I say while pointing to myself. Hailey furrows her eyebrows and nods, taking everything I said in.

 "So, what you're telling me is that you wished to be invisible, that came true and now the whole world thinks you're missing?" She says slowly. "Basically, yes." I say. "Well… that's a weird story.." She says still thinking about it. "Yeah, I know." I sigh.

 Suddenly she gets the biggest smile on her face while she looks at me with happy eyes. "What?" I ask confused. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE HERE!" She suddenly screams and she throws herself at me. Well, I guess she isn't any different than other girls.

I fall backwards on her bed while she hugs me so hard that I can barely breath. I cough, while prying her fingers off from my waist where she holds me like she's never going to let go.

 "Are. You. Done?" I say between little gasps to get enough air. "Almost!" She squeals giggling. I groan. "Need. Air." I say, again, between gasps, a bit overreacting so she'll let me go. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" She quickly pulls away and covers her mouth while she looks at me with big eyes.

 "It's okay. I'm all good, only a bit hungry." I say chuckling while rubbing my stomach and we go get some food.

Vote <3 x