Chapter 3

Hermione sat in the Great Hall looking miserable because she was alone. After health class she went to her next class before heading to lunch. She noticed that her friends were not there. She jumped when someone sat down brushing her arm with theirs. She looked over to see Draco grabbing stuff off the plate in front of her.

"Eat Hermione, you need your strength." He said. Hermione stared at him before continuing to eat.

"So do you want a boy or a girl?" She asked.

"All Malfoy's want boys" he said.

"Well I think it would be cool to have a girl." She said.

"Figures" He said.

"Just because I said it would be cool to have a girl doesn't mean I don't want a boy. I would be happy with either I just want it to be healthy." She replied.

"Same here, just because I'm a Malfoy doesn't mean I only want a boy, a girl would be cool too." He said. They ate in silence for a bit till Hermione cleared her throat.

"Are you disappointed that I'm your baby mama?"

"No, I was actually hoping for you." He replied.

"Why, I thought you hated me?" She asked.

"I don't hate you Hermione" he said giving her a side glance.

"Then why?" She asked.

"Why do you want to know?" He asked.

"Because I'm curious, just answer the question." He sighed and set his fork down. He stood up and turned to her.

"Are you done eating?" He asked.

"Yes" He helped her up and pulled her out of the Great Hall and down the hall. He entered a empty classroom and pulled her in before closing the door.

"You wanna know why I was hoping it was you, because I like you Hermione don't ask me why cause I have no idea but I do and I only joined this class because I heard you, Lovegood and Weaslette talking about joining and then I heard about the baby project and prayed that I would get you so we can be closer to each other." He said before running his hand through his hair and pacing back and forth. Hermione watch this goofball pace and her feelings began to change. He wanted to spend time with her, it was a little drastic but still sweet.

"Do you want to go out sometime?" She asked making him stop pacing and look at her. He stared at her before slowly smiling.

"I'd loved too" he said.

After that Draco walked her to her next class. He promised to meet her for dinner then quickly left so he wasn't late for class. She walked into Charms class and found Ron and Harry. She walked over to them and sat down. Half way through the lesson Hermione's eyes started to get heavier and heavier.

"Miss. Granger, I have been informed that you are in the baby project and that you may feel tired but there is only fifteen more minutes left so do try to stay awake." Flitwick said.

"Sorry Professor" she said then gave a little yawn.

"Are you caught up on all your assignments?" He asked.

"Yes professor"

"Then you may leave early." He said.

"Thank you professor" she said getting up and leaving. She headed to the Gryffindor corridor but as she turned the corner she bumped into Zabini.

"Granger" he said.

"Zabini" she said. Just as he was about to leave she stopped him.

"Could you tell Draco that I am going to take a nap and not to worry if I miss dinner?" She asked. He nodded before turning and leaving. After that Hermione made it to the corridor and to her room she shared with Ginny. She laid down on her bed pulling a blanket over her and fell asleep.

Draco was getting worried since Hermione had yet to show up for dinner. He was so focused on the door that when Blaise touched his arm he jumped.

"Easy pal, I was told by Granger to tell you that she was going to take a nap and not to worry if she doesn't show up for dinner." He said.

"Thanks for letting me know" Draco finished off his drink before heading   to bed early.