3

Leaving her room I look back and whisper "I love you, Lyssa."

as i head downstairs i start to feel the pressure on my chest and the numb feeling. i try to shake it off and keep walking.

"STOP" I hear. "STOP TRYING" "GIVE UP" they scream.

"LEAVE ME ALONE, PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE" I scream in terror as i fall to my knees while covering my ears. "YOU'RE WORTHLESS, JUST END IT." they scream. I start bawling my eyes out praying for them to go away. A few minutes pass and i'm pretty sure they left. Standing up, i try to brush off what just happened. I walk over to the phone and dial the chinese place,

"Hello how i help you" said the woman on the phone.

"Hi i would like to place an order for delivery" i explain

"Okay that be 15 dolla, he be there in few minute" she says while ending the call. About 20 minutes go by and i finally heard the car door shut.

"Delivery!" the guy says.

"Thank you so much, keep the change" i say while handing him the whole 20.

"Hey Alexa, i haven't seen you around school are you doing okay?" " i was hoping that we could hang out one day. There is this amazing coffee shop just on main street and we should go. Ill buy." he says while staring deeply in my eyes.

"Um - i-i-i'll let you k-know. I slur while my cheeks are burning up.

"Sweet, see you around."

Slamming the door i start to freak out. I cant even get out of bed half the time how in the hell can i manage going out with kevin.

As i finish eating my food i start to feel that firmillair itch on my arms and i cant fight it this time. Reaching for the knife in the kitchen the itch gets stronger. Its like i blacked out and i cant stop myself from taking it to my skin and doing motions like im playing the violin. My arm is a canvas and the knife is my paint brush. After cleaning up the bloody mess i made i look at my arm, 23 cuts. 23 superficial cuts that i now regret.