Untitled Part 1

Most days I feel like there is some kind of weight sitting on my chest. The feeling is indescribable. My demons are too hard to control and my life feels like I'm in a constant rollercoaster of fear, failure, disappointment, and sadness. I try so hard to stay happy and tell everyone I'm fine but I'm not.

The cool breeze of the fall night seeps through my window as I lay in my bed trying my best to find a reason to get up. I smell the freshly fallen damp leaves. And I remember the day's id sit outside and enjoy the fresh air with my family and friends. The silence grows louder as I lay longer and I start to hear them, I reach for my phone and check the time. 9:34.a.m. it's been a few days since I could sleep. They usually talk and scream so loud I can't even concentrate enough to sleep. As I get up from my bed all the fragile bones in my body crack and ache. I stretch and walk towards my closet and grab a fresh pair of PJs out of my dresser considering I won't be going anywhere today. I dropped out of school about a few months ago. I couldn't take it any longer. The kids would call me a freak and the teachers agreed. Not only that it is a daily task and struggle just to get out of bed. I stumble my way towards the bathroom and see a note on my mom's door, "going to work won't be home until late, there is money to order food on the counter. Love you!"

I'm usually home alone and the most I eat is crab rangoon and general tso chicken from the local Chinese place a block away, it's always the same guy who delivers it., a young boy from my school. He always tries to make conversation but I just take my food, pay, and go back to my hole.