Second chapter

Just so you aren't confused when you see these * that means what Nikki is thinking. Now on with the story :)

The next day at school in English

"Ok everyone get started!"

"Hi we haven't officially met. I'm Nikki Smith nice to meet you Josh." "....." "So we'd better get started. Haha." *This is awkward why isn't he talking?* "So since our topics is about our parents what do you think we should do? Like make a poster? A slideshow? Any ideas?" "Nope" *Wow what a bucket of fun* "Well we have to think of something!" "You think of something." "No! You will help me!" "Says who?" "Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!" "Wow your scarey...not." *Ugh what a jerk no wonder he has no friends!* "Well if you really want my help Nichole I have an idea." "Call me Nikki I hate the name Nichole and what's your idea?" "Why do you hate the name Nichole?" "Because it was the name of a girl that was really stuck up she use to be my friend but then became a slut and ditched me for guys to screw. And what's your idea?" "Wow and ok I'll call you Nikki then if that's ok. My idea is that we could make a poster that had the similarities and differences of our moms then one of our dads." "Wow that's a great idea! But just so you know my dad died from cancer two years ago so..." "I'm sorry. We can think of something else." "No I can just put what he was like." "Ok. Well we better get started." "Ya."

At lunch

"So Jess how was your English class?" "Don't even ask! I HATE Travis so much! What about yours? You listened to my instructions right?" "Yes the only time I talked to him was in English." "Good. Oh my gosh!" "What?" "He's coming over here!" "Who?" "Peter Pan. Who do you think? Josh." "Hey Nikki. Jessica." "Ew don't even say my name you freak!" "Jess calm down. So what's up Josh?" "I was just wondering if on saturday maybe you would wannna come over to my house to work on the project with me?" *Aww cute he's blushing* "No in the hell she won't! She will NOT be seen with an ugly creep like you!" "Oh....ok then bye." "Jeeze you were a little hard in him Jess." "Well that's how he's use to being talked to. If you start talking to him any better he'll think he's got some kind of worth in the world which he doesn't." "....Oh."

Two months later

"Well we got an A+on  our project." "Ya." "I better get going." "Bye."

Five years later in tenth grade. First year in high school.

"Nikki?" "Ya mom?" "Go to bed soon your first day of high school is tomorrow." "Ok mom i will in an hour." "Sure you will. Just be sure to go to bed before midnight." "K mom will do." "Good girl." *Well tomorrow should be fun. First day of high school after spending all summer with Jess and Natie. Naties my second best friend right after Jess. Naties real name is Natalie she moved here three years ago from Seatle. I'm still friends with Jess and haven't talked to or about Josh since after out English presentation in fifth grade.*

"Nichole wake up! Jessica is coming to pick you up in an hour!" "Ok mom!"

"Hey Jess! Hi Natie!" "Hi Nikki!" "Hi I love your skirt!" "Thanks. Now come on let get to school."

At school

"Who is he?!" "I don't know but everyone keeps talking about him!" "He's hotter than Edward Cullen!" "He's even hotter than Jacob Black!" "Whoa whoa whoa no ones hotter than him and who are you two talking about?" "The hottie over there isn't he gorgeous? Beautiful soft blonde hair and blue eyes you could melt into!" "Wow sounds like he's quite the hottie." I'm gonna go talk to him." "No Jess I like him!" "I like him more than you Natalie and besides I seen him first." "Wow don't you two want to get to know him first?" "You don't know us at all do you Nikki?" "Well I'm just sayin he could be a total jerk." "Ya a taotally hot jerk!" "The bell about to ring so I'd better go to class see you in next hour Natie and see you fifth hour Jess."

"Ok class my name is Mr. Comatemo but you can all call me Mr. C. Not because I like you but because for the past fifteen years when ever someone tried to pronounce my name they always got it wrong. We will start today by putting you all in your assigned seats." *Wow he's got a great personality  -_- *  (ten minuets later) Nichole you will sit in the fifth row next to Mr. Reed." *Omg that's the hot guy Jess and Natie were drooling over?! Josh?! He really grew up nice.* "Hi Josh! Long time no see! haha." "....." *Great he's ignoring me. This years already going down-hill and it's only first period.*