Chapter 15

"If you don't stop it, I will make you leave," Melanie chastised as Grant's lips made a home for themselves on the back of her neck. She wanted to sound forceful, but his kisses sent a shiver down her spine that made her sound breathy and wanton.

"Do you really want me to stop?" Grant managed to eek out the sentence; punctuating every word with a kiss.

"You promised you'd be good," Melanie said pulling herself away from his lips to face him, "Gavin is asleep in my guest room, and if you want to stay you have to behave."

Grant bargained and practically begged Melanie to allow him to come over. She figured that Gavin's presence would keep him away, but Grant was dogged in his pursuit of time with Melanie. They had not seen one another all week and it was only after he promised to arrive after Gavin was already asleep and to leave long before he woke up, that he got Melanie to acquiesce to a quick visit.

"I am being good, Mel. Doesn't this feel good?" Grant asked planting more kisses on her neck before taking his talents to the spot behind her ear that he knew was her favorite. He had sworn to Melanie that all he wanted was to hold her close and relax for a while in her company. But, the feel of her supple body planted between his parted legs on the couch was driving him out of his mind.

His hands felt magnetized to her shapely thighs and he massaged the velvety softness of her upper leg letting out a grunt of appreciation as he evaluated that part of her body. He was grateful for the loose basketball shorts she had on which so easily slipped up her thighs offering up the best view of her beautiful brown legs. The feeling of her ass nestled against his growing erection was enough to break his resolve.

When Melanie let out a low moan of pleasure in the oh so sexy way of hers, Grant knew that he had her right where he wanted her.

"Take me the bedroom," this was Melanie's big declaration. She intended to put an end to Grant's endless caresses, but when Grant grabbed her thighs with his big, strong hands, she lost her will to fight. She gave over to the pleasures that his hands could give to her.

***
"I'm going to have to have some fun with you," Grant spoke quietly before he softly raked his teeth against the flesh of her neck eliciting a soft groan from Melanie as they entered the bedroom.

Before she could make her reply, his lips found hers and he kissed her until every coherent thought she had flew from her mind. He pinned her body against the door; his left hand exploring the swell of her breasts beneath her oversized shirt and his right hand made itself at home between her legs teasing her mound. She didn't have a bra on underneath the unassuming baggy shirt and she hadn't bothered with panties either.

Melanie pulled at Grant's hair deepening their kisses as she ground her sex into his exploring hand. Her orgasm came on suddenly. And she grasped onto his arm as the intense waves of pleasure wracked her body, but Grant didn't let up. She was still quivering from the first orgasm when she felt the next wave of pleasure building in her core.

"That's it, babe. Come for me again," Grant's instructions were heeded and within a couple of seconds Melanie felt that familiar wave of pleasure send shockwaves through her. Grant's body pinning her against the door was the only thing keeping her upright. Her own legs were purely ornamental at the moment and Grant must have surmised as much because before she could offer a word of protest he lifted her up and carried her to the bed.

Grant carried her as if she was as light as a feather and place her on the bed. Her eyes were hooded as Grant stood at the foot of the bed admiring her body. Her shorts had been lost somewhere between her first and second orgasm and her shirt was hiked up exposing the soft roundness of her stomach. He knew that she was could be self conscious about it but he loved her soft curves. The way her weight settled in her thighs and her breasts was so erotic to him. Just the sight of her body made him so hard he felt as if his erection was going to tear through his pants.