Chapter 4

"-so, you want to introduce me as your fiancee, to your dad- just to assure him that you're finally mature enough to have a 'relationship' with someone, so that when we graduate, you can automatically get a position from your dad's company." Belle squeaked, her hands feeling clammy, just as she her knees became jelly.

"Yeah. That's just about it." Beast, ran a stressed hand through his soft hair, that got Belle distracted. She wondered how his hair must feel, and wanted so badly to run her own fingers through them. Clearing her throat, Belle narrowed her eyes.

"But-"

"Take it, or leave it."

Belle clenched her fists, breathing deeply and closing her eyes- listing all the hazards and consequences she'd face if she said yes.

She had no choice.

"I-i'll take it."

"You will obey me?" Beast countered, more of a question than a demand. The annoying tone if his voice reeked of mockery and authority.

Belle had her lips in a tight line, as she was resisting the urge to scream and run away, "You have my word."

Satisfied, Beast smirked smugly, walking a step towards Belle, making her narrow her eyes and take a step backwards. "Rule number one. You will, join me at my lunch table every.single.day."

Belle raised an eyebrow, she was often found joining gaston at his table with hos crowd. Maybe it's about time she had a change of atmosphere.

"It's not like I have a large group of friends to sacrifice anyway."

Beast took another step forward, looking thoughtful, "Well, what about that Gaston Vale kid?"

"Gaston? He doesn't need me. He has plenty of friends much more valuable to him." Belle sighed, now looking at the floor.

"Well. I don't want you anywhere near him." Beast's face turned serious, remembering the day where Belle dropped her books. He saw how Gaston laughed at Belle, and how Belle must've felt so humiliated.

"But-"

"You will obey me." Beast voice was clear with authority.

Belle bit her lower lip, ignoring the chills that crawled up to her neck.

"Yes."

"Good. Rule number two-"

"Must you have many rules?"

Beast chuckled, "Rule number two. You will dress yourself, much more nicely."

Belle took an irritated step forward, shoving him- much to his surprise, "I don't want to dress up like one of your concubines. I don't like skimpy ski-"

"I said nicely. I never said anything about dressing up provocatively." Beast's face went blank. He'd had enough of girls who showed too much skin.

At that, Belle felt self-concious, tugging on the hem of her hoodie and looking down at her dirty, rugged red converse. She didn't even remember the last time she bought shoes, or even a shirt for herself. She was too busy buying books or saving the little money her dad often gave her.

Noticing her discomfort, Beast took another step forward, "Rule number three. We should constantly endorse our newfound romance."

"Which means?"

Beast slowly smirked, unknowingly making Belle faint and swoon internally. "We do the things a couple does. Hold hands, lap sitting-"

"What?! I don't want to do that!"