Bonding

<Stark Industries>

"Hey." I waved as I entered his office, and he looked at me almost instantly.

"Hey. Could you wait here for a moment?" Holding up his index finger, he walked out of the office, and I decided to explore his office a little.

A gasp left my lips when my eyes connected with the picture frame, doing absolutely nothing but sitting there on his ridiculously expensive desk.

If I had any clue why he had a picture of me in his office I would feel a lot better

The minute he walked in the words automatically fell out of my lips.

"Not to sound rude Tone, but why do you have a picture of me on your desk?"

"You're very observant." He stated, but I could see through his attempt to change the subject.

"Tony?"

"Alright fine...Because sometimes I need you around, and you're not there. So I keep this picture so that one day when you're not around at all anymore, I'll have something left of you."

Shock wouldn't be the word to use here

Shock wouldn't be the word to use here. I was genuinely hurt and disappointed. Is that what he thinks of me? Does he think that I might just drop out of his life?

"I'm not going anywhere, Tony."

"I wish I could believe that."

"Tony it's clear that you're going through something, but you don't have to go through it alone. You have people that care about you. You don't have to take decisions alone."

"Contrary to popular belief, I know exactly what I'm doing, Valentina."

"Tony darling, you have a meeting in 5 minutes." Pepper spoke while walking in, not bothering to knock.

"Yep. Thanks Pep." He chirped, and I found myself standing up slowly ready to leave.

"I'll see you tonight."