Chapter 2

Zachary's POV

As I arrive from school, all eyes were on me. I don't know why that is but to tell you I don't really care. As I got out from the car my best bud James walks up to me. "Hey man, what up?" he said with a smile on his face. Unlike me, James is the good boy in school, well not technically but his nicer than me. He also had a few girlfriends before. "Nothing much," I said in a bored tone." Come on dude, I know school isn't a wonderland for you but come you got to be excited about something" he said. But he was right as usual but I just can't for some reason. I just don't feel like it."There is nothing exciting about school man" I replied.

"Fine. It's your life anyway. So moving on...Who is your next bang?" just as he said those words aloud shriek can be heard. Both James and I turned to face the sound. But when I saw who did it, I groan. It was none other than fucking Amy Root, the school's biggest slut. "Baby, how are you?" she giggled as she threw herself at me. But I pushed her away and said " What the hell, Amy?! Don't throw yourself at me. I fucking hate it!!! Can't you just leave me alone?!!!" I yelled as a crowd started to form around us. "B-but baby, I'm your girlfriend," she said in a low voice.

"YOU'RE NOT MY GIRLFRIEND AMY!!! AND IF I WANT A GIRLFRIEND I'D WANT SOMEONE BETTER AND NOT SOME CHEAP SLUT LIKE YOU!" I yelled at her again. Her eyes widen and ran off crying as people started to whisper to each other. So I said in a very deadly voice "Don't you have your own lives to live!", as they ran away.

James placed a hand on my shoulder in a calming matter and said: "Bro, you shouldn't have said that."

"Man, you have to stop blowing up on people, your scaring them'' "I don't give a shit about them, why would I? They don't know me and I don't know them, so I don't give a fuck''

He was about to say something when the bell went off. "Let's continue this later''

So we both stalk off to class...

So what do you think? Was it too harsh?