I spin Sierra around and she laughs with her head thrown back. It feels odd having the whole pack watch us be intimate, but it doesnt feel odd with only her. I eye her wrist while I spin her away, and see it isn't healing. My heart drops at the sight that mine has already disappeared from the recent ceremony of her becoming Luna. Or as she terribly called it "our wedding". I spin her back and she places a hand on my shoulder and the other hand in mine. I smile to hide the worried look but she glances at her wrist in questioning.

"I noticed it hasn't healed either. If it continues to bleed I'll go see Allison after we're done with the feast and let her do something.. ok? I can't bleed out. You know that", she smiles and kisses my lips gently before pulling away with an even bigger smile," don't let it ruin the mood"

"I know.. you're right", I smile back and let her go dance with Tim as Talia twists my way.

"Well hello Alpha", she grins and in a  goofy way,"mind if I steal you for a minute?"

"Sure", I chuckle and go back to the same position Sierra and I were in.

"I'm worried about Sierra"

"Why?", I can barely hear her over the wolves singing and howling around my betas, Talia, Sierra, and I dancing.

"Has she shifted yet after Allison told her so? Has her lung and rib even fully healed yet?", we smile to not give away our serious conversation.

"Not to my knowledge. I didn't know Allison gave her those instructions", I spin her around really quick because out of my eye I see Tim spin Sierra.

"So her rib and lung are still healing. After the feast you and her should shift", she recommends," here- Sierra is coming. Smile"

I smile and spin Talia away as Sierra comes my way.

"Hello Handsome", she beams," I think I'm ready to eat"

"Then lets do so. But-hey"

"Hm?"

"How about you and I head to the woods afterward.. maybe take a run up to the mountains?", I lean foward and whisper into her ear. She blushes but nods.

"I'd like that"

I whistle to Jasper and he nods,"Feast!"

Well I guess I could've done that myself.

We all sit around in the meadow as the Elders spread a large hunt to the pack. It's blessed as they say so we all eat greedily.

I look up at Sierra as she grunts in satisfaction at the raw meat. I raise my eyebrow and she nods happily, taking another bite.

"Goodness. You're eating a lot", Allison comments as she scoots over with Logan and Jasper," How's your rib?"

"Great", she grins and takes another large bite.

"So you've shifted then. Awesome, I wish you would've told me once you did. I've been worried about you. Its only been nearly a week since the incident, its insane", Allison smiles down as Logan burps from a previous bite of meat.

"Shifted... I haven't shifted", Sierra eyes her with confusion in her furrowed brows.

Alison's eyes widen as she looks down," Sierra! Your wrist!!"

I feel a few people look over and I smile to let them know everything is fine. Sierra growls," quiet down Allison. I know, ok?"

"Hey", I frown at her aggressive response and place a hand on her knee," Baby it's ok, she's worried"

"Ok but does she have to be so damn loud", Sierra's eyes soften a little once she finds mine, but they still are harsh," If its such a big deal Allison then do something about it", Sierra stands up and continues to eat the meat in her hands as she walks off. Allison hands Jasper the toddler and runs off after her.

"What the hell?", Jasper asks me as he gathers Logan in his arms.

"I.. I have no idea", I flip my piece of meat around a few times and take small bites off of it," something isn't right.."

-

"What has gotten into you?!"

"I don't know. Okay? I don't know!!"

"You don't have to be a royal bitch to me for caring for you. Isn't this your ceremony? Get it together"

Allison is beyond pissed at me. Pissed isn't even the correct term to use. After me getting marked I could care less about anyone but Ethan. But I know that isn't an effect from marking, something else is triggering all this anger in me and I don't seem to have any control of what flies out of my mouth.

"I have my shit together Allison. I couldn't be happier, infact I'd be much happier if Ethan and I could celebrate this day together"

"Congratulations you're a Luna to a pack so everyone gets involved. Why is it you'd love getting them involved any other time"

"Hey shut the fuck up. I don't need your word in any of this. Okay? You aren't my mother so you don't need to act like one. What? You have a kid and now suddenly-"

"Don't finish the sentence. You dare bring Logan into any of this I'll leave this pack and won't look back"

"Oh. Is that supposed to scare me?"

What is wrong with me?! To avoid saying anything else I throw open the meeting hall door and run off to the meadow.

Ethan.

I find him casually laughing with his Betas. I run into him and push him out of the group.

"S-"

"No. Not right now", I push him til we are a little ways from the pack," Take me to the mountains now"

"Are you ok pup?", his hand lifts to caress my face and I lean into his touch," you seem awful mad"

"I am. I'm raging and I don't have a single clue as to why. All I know", I lean up and kiss him," is it all goes away when I'm with you"

"Smooth talking isn't an excuse to go off on Allison like you did when we were sitting down. I don't know what you said to her right now- but look", he turns me around and I see Allison grabbing Logan from Jasper and storming off back to the village. Jasper hurries after her in worry. Ethan turns me back around to face me," She's part of our pack and it bothers me greatly that she's this upset. I'll take you to the mountains.. why don't you socialize while I make sure Allison is fine? Afterward we can take off"

I nod slowly and whimper at the loss from his touch. He leaves me standing there and shakes peoples hands and thanks them for showing up before jogging to the village. I turn back around toward the forest and wait at the territory line without saying a word to anyone. And I stand there until Ethan comes back.

-

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER AGHHHHH

WHATS WRONG WITH SIERRA WBWNEK
(Her hostility will make sense in the next chapter)

-Kaylaxoxo