Chapter 8

{Alexa POV}

Well another day..... I woke up and I saw myself next to Kyle. I was so shocked as I tried to get if the Ned slowly I felt him pull me and I fell onto of him. "Um..... Sorry." I said and he chuckled. We turned over and he was on top of me.

In a way it kinda felt good. He gently placed a kiss on my lips. I gave him back the sane method if kissing. There's no doubt about it he was fantastic. We pulled away when we heard the phone ringing well my phone.

When I answered it was my dad I put it on loud speaker.... So both of us can hear him....
~~~~~~
Me. Hi daddy.

Dad. Hey sweetie how's it going.

Me. Great.

Dad. No  problems.

Me. Non what so ever.

Dad. I might be coming back in a one month time.

Me. That's great daddy.

Dad. Yep it is.

Dad. How was your first month by Kyle.

Me. Not bad... He's cool. Fun actually.
Kyle put a smirk on his face. He whispered in my ear so my dad won't hear, "Yep I'm real fun." He was biting his bottom lip.

Dad. Good to hear. Bye hon.

Me. Bye daddy.
~~~~~~ phone cut off.

"Wanna finished what we started?" He asked and I shook my head while putting on a fake smile. "Why not? You were enjoying it." He said. "I was." I honestly said.

"Come on." He pouted. "No!" I said. "Pretty please." He said. "Can we talk?" He asked. "No!" I shouted. He spilled, "Then what part of the day I can say I like you and I want you to be my  girlfriend." I was in shock and I turned to watch him.

He mumbled, "Did that just come out of my mouth?" He said ready to leave. "You.... Like me?" I questioned and he nodded his head. "But we all know what your answer will be." He said. I smiled and walked up to him.

I gave him a big kiss on his cheek. He smiled and looked at me in my face, "What was that for?" He asked. "I kinda liked you too." I said. "Really." He said. And I nodded my head.

"So if I ask you to be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Yes." I said. He picked me up and threw me on the bed kissing me. "Does that mean we can date?" He asked wiggling Hus eye brows. "I don't mind." I said. He kissed me one again.

"We can spend the whole day to together." He said and I watched him a little weird, "No! I didn't mean in bed." He explained and I sighed in relief. "How long did you like me?" He asked. "Since I was small." I said. And he smiled.

"Why didn't you say something?" He said, "I liked you too." He said. "I thought you won't like my type." He said. "The only reason I didn't tell you is because I thought you won't like me so I began to you know." He explained and I said, "Yeah that's enough."

"Get dressed." He said. Then before we knew it I told Leena and she was shock as can be. I put on the outfit in the media and Kyle jeans and jersey same.

I picket up a pair of shades and we went out of course I applied makeup and stuff and we were on our way.

A/N - Thank you for liking.