Chapter 6

{Alexa POV}

"Wow!" I said and Kyle chuckled. "Like it?" He ask. I nod my head and fold my arms. "What do you want to eat?" He ask. "Nothing." I said and he looked at me confused. "What?" I ask. "You sure..... Because ever since I know you..... You like yo eat." He said chuckling.

I watched him dead in his eyes but his beautiful, dreamy ocean eyes captivated me. "Please order something I'm starving and I'm not going to eat without you." He said. I let out a huff, "Fine.... But only because I don't want you to starve to death." I said pointing a finger at him.

A waiter about average height with a bit of facial hair and green forest eyes, "I'm Jackson and how may I help you?" I looked through the menu. And said, "I'll just have a salad." I said.

"I'll have the special." Kyle said and we both sat down there like two dummies until he spoke up. The peace and quiet was feeling odd, "How was your day?" He asked. "Well you must know you were stalking me out threw the entire day." I said smiling.

He laughed, "How'd you know?" He asked. "Leena and I are not blind." I said, "And why were you stalking me?" I said placing my hands in my palms and rested my elbow on the table.

"Fun." He said. "Really I thought you'd be flirting with a girl." I said and he looked at me like, 'Really'.

"What? That's what you normally do." I point out, "True." He said. "If you were to likes guy.... How would you want him to be?" He asked. "Why do you want to know?" I asked. "Curious." I said. Our food came and we talked.

Well sweet, handsome, cares about other people but himself, someone who wouldn't cheat on me..... I said. "Aren't you forgetting something?" He asked. I shook my head.

"What if the boy was a player before. But stopped!!!" He asked, "Would you still like him." He ask. "Yeah..... I mean that was before and if he's willing to change then yeah." I said and a big smile appeared on his face. When we finished eat we walked out side the restaurant.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked. "You got a little something." He said wiping it off. "Thanks." I said laughing. "No probs." He said. He leaned forward on laid one on me.

The kiss was passionate and hands went around my waist until he placed one of his hands on my face. My hands were in his hair.... And I went onto his chest until we finally pulled away.

He gave me a peck again and looked me in they eyes licking his lips. "Let's go home....." I said pointing the car. And we went home.

Kisses💋💋