Chapter 18.5 - Night time love

18.5

Private part of Chapter 18

He kissed me passionately and ran his fingers down my body, which made my body shiver. My nipples hardened into peaks and his kisses started running down my neck till they got to my boob. He tweaked my other nipple while he licked and sucked the other one, which sent heat through my body and wetness started pooling between my thighs.

My moaning started off as hushed whispers and then got louder as the pleasure rushed through my body at a faster pace. I was moaning out my pleasure and his name as my legs came up to cradle him between my legs.

His fingers on his free hand went down to my dripping wet pussy before flicking and rubbing my clit, which made me arch my body and moan out loud. I was getting closer and closer to the edge, begging to be let go and just as I was about to find my release, he pulled back and I growled out in frustration, which only made him chuckle.

He lifted my legs up and placed them on his shoulders before eating me out. Again, I got closer to the edge and quicker this time, but once he felt me about to climax he pulled back and I screamed out in frustration.

"Beg..." He whispered in my ear and he rubbed up against my body. I clutched him to me and wrapped my legs around him.

"Fuck me now, show me I'm yours." I teased him and he growled at me before thrusting into me with one hard push. I groaned and clawed at his back as he pushed into me. He lifted my legs up, placing one of my legs on his shoulder, giving him more depth and another around his waist. He placed his hands on the bed and then started moving inside me. He and I started moaning and I begged him to go faster. He did as I asked and started to go faster, deeper and harder till I was screaming his name in pleasure.

He started to relentlessly fuck me harder and harder till I reached the peak of my climax before coming hard around Salem, milking him and clutching him. He groaned and ground his teeth together to keep himself from climaxing too. He stilled inside me till my climax calmed down and then started again. Our bodies started glistening in sweat and I was barely clutching on to him as he impaled me into the bed. I was getting close to the edge and when I came for a second time, he came with me and I felt him burst inside me. I felt warmth inside me and I moaned out as he pulled out of me. I was a little sore because this time had been passionate and a little rough, but I loved it. I knew he loved me and gave me what I wanted.

He rolled over and pulled me to him before spooning me from behind. I turned in his arms and ran my fingers through his hair. He stroked my face and kissed me sweetly as I got my breath back. He smiled at me and nuzzled my neck.

"I love you." He told me.

"I love you too." I told him too and I was glad he had shown me how much he loved me both through dinner and the sex. I was finally happy and I snuggled into his chest before falling asleep.