Solo mission

SteelWing POV

It was only me and Ratchet in the base. I learnt more about my staff and I realise I can store it in my spark and can summon it whenever I like. I realise our Energon deposit is starting to get low because of the missions.I look at the Energon pile catching the optics of Ratchet and looked over.

"You ok SteelWing?" He asked working on synthetic Energon. "I see our deposit is low" I said and he looked over."yes it seems team prime can't get into any Decepticon mines at the moment. They're security is more impressive then last time you attacked one" Ratchet said and I looked at the ground bridge.

"Maybe because there are to many of us and we can't sneak in?" I said and Ratchet shrugged."I have decoded something off the Iacon database" I said and looked at the coding. Ratchet didn't look impressed. "Fine...don't want another part of synthetic Energon then..perfectly fine" I muttered.

Suddenly his head pops up and he spun."You did?" He asked and I nodded. "I want a solo mission in return..maybe scouting Energon mines...Just something to keep my busy!" I pleaded like a sparkling and he sighed. "Fine...anything goes wrong comm me imminently!" He said and I nodded in agreement.

I handed over the data and his face lights up. "I knew it was either Nitrate or Carbon..." He muttered and he opened the ground bridge and I chuckled. I quickly transformed into my Vehicle mode and I shot into the ground bridge like in the movie back to the future.
(The movie was boring and bad)

I came out and saw the African plans to see the elephants,zebras,monkeys, gazelles and Lions. I used the staff to lead me to a Decepticon Energon mine that were 6 clicks north so I started driving. I liked solo missions to be on your own and not worrying about the others safety.

It was nice. I just realised that's the Predacon instincts talking. Mostly Predacons work alone. They don't live in big family's. They leave home once there adults and live alone but if a sparkmate find you then you become a carrier and a sire and normally a family of 2/3 sparklings. Once fully grown the sparklings leave home and the adults normally separate.

If they stay together most lead up to fights and ends up with one dead. And sometimes the sire will leave as soon as the sparkling eggs are in a nest. It's confusing trying to talk about the life of a Predacon when you don't know yourself. But little bits are being picked up. It's hard to find out your part Predacon.

And then get use to your new body after you feel your body melt and change Into the build of a Predacon. It's not normal. But when is anything normal. I come out of my thoughts as I came to the entrance of the mine and I suddenly hide seeing a insecticon go into the mine.

I could just go all Predacon on them but the staff appeared in my servo and a idea came into my head and I held it. I imagine myself invisible but nothing happened. I sighed but when the staff changed into a cloak and I look at it and put it on. "Woah...invisibility cloak" (totally not a HP reference XD)

I smirked and I was able to walk into the mine without anyone seeing me. I made it all the way to were they stored the Energon and there was enough to last us 4 months and I smirked. I learnt how to teleport Energon to base with the staff but I'll be seen because I haven't got the strength for multi-casting. I sigh and Hide behind the Energon.

I made myself visible but nobody could see me...yet. I focused the staff and the Energon and imagine them going to base. They vanish and a vehicon noticed. It shot at me and I dodged. The staff vanished into my spark and I transformed into Predacon mode and I roared. They flinched and shot fire. I took most of the hits but it didn't hurt.