Fun

Steelwing Pov

I was bored and i looked over to Ratchet and i watched him work. "What you doing Ratch?" Ratch was the nickname i have him and he sighs."There something on the Decepticon database thats encrypted but i cant figure it out...its language is..unfamiliar to me" Ratchet said and looks like hes about to give up.

"May i see?" I asked and he chuckles. "Its unlikely that you would figure it out..even Optimus has issues." Ratchet said and moved to the side and i looked at it and laughed. "This is child play" I gave a smirk and tapped some things onto the screen and it gave up coordinates to something and i smiled and Ratchet Intake (mouth) was open and i smiled."I was trapped in the hands of the Decepticons once...and lets say i learnt a lot about there coding" I said and i looked at Miko and Raf.

"Where Jack?" I asked and said that hes working that gave me an idea. I transformed into my Lamborghini and beeped at them. "Lets go for a drive....i bet im faster then Bulk and Bee" I said and they cheered and jumped in. "Be careful and watch it and keep your comm on" Ratchet said and i beeped as a answer and i hit the gas and hit 50 and left. "YESSSS" Miko cheers as we go onto a dirt race track i found and hit 250 in a second and went around and they were enjoying it so much.

 "YESSSS" Miko cheers as we go onto a dirt race track i found and hit 250 in a second and went around and they were enjoying it so much

(But no concrete and its in the desert of jasper)

Miko and Raf would make wired noises when i go over the bumps and it was funny to be and then i hit 300 as i hit a hard bump i go flying into the sky and they yell. I land perfectly. "Hold on im going to stop!" I yelled and did a hard stop and they cheered. "Your a great driver!" Raf said and i smiled,but they couldn't see it. "Aww thanks Raf" But something suddenly hit me. "Hang on" I start to drive away from the track and into the forest.

"I thought i heard something" I said suddenly a sticky substance hit the floor next to me and i went into overdrive and went back. "Decepticon?" I asked. "No Arachnid" Raf said and i see a spider like femme and i grunt and changed to bot. "Ratchet i need a bridge" I said but nothing but static. "Sorry but i needed to see you for myself...your the one that Femme handled Megatron if i am correct?" She said jumping from tree to tree. "So what if i am?" I said and my blasters come out.

"Megatron wants your head...so" She stopped and blast some web at me but i dodged it. "I might as well bring it to him!" She said looking for me. I transformed and went and hit 300 in 10 seconds and tried to get away. Once i thought i was far enough i tried again. "Ratchet i need a bridge" I said but nothing again. I took Raf and Miko out and hid them in a gap in the rocks that Arachnid couldn't get to but big enough for humans."Stay here please...i dont want you getting hurt... I mean that Miko" I said and she nodded. "I wont disobey you" Miko said and i nodded Going to Vehicle mode and drove. Arachnid following slowly after.

I changed to bot knowing im far enough to fight her. I took my Blaster and stood silently for a minute when I shot at a tree and Arachnid fell. "I would snuff your spark but im letting Arcee do that..you have quite a history" I said and she chuckles. "You could say that....but i would worry about your own spark" She said and went underground.