A good, not so good day.

Note from author: Don't worry c: The Romance now begins...<3

~

The high pitched shrieking of my alarm clock awakens me from another one of my common dreams. I growl under my breath and open my eyes slightly. My body and eyes feel heavy and I feel like I haven't slept in days. I'm starting to regret staying up all night reading my book. I reach my hand out to the bedside stand trying to reach the annoying clock. While I move my hand around the small table I feel something hard and square. Whatever it is, I pick it up and slam it down hard on the clock. The clock falls off the table along with what I used to hit it to the floor with a loud thump.

Relieved, I bury my head in my soft pillow and feel myself slowly drifting away into another dream. But I have a sinking feeling I'm forgetting something…

~

My dream disappears and slowly and I'm back in reality. I open my eyes, still feeling terribly tired and just wanting to sleep forever. I roll over and look at the bedside table, searching for the time. Remembering that I hit the alarm clock off earlier, I lean over the bed and pick it up. "8:05" it reads. I feel like there's somewhere I'm supposed to be right now. Then I remember.

"OH MY GOD!", I scream. "CLASS! CLASS STARTED AT 8!" I leap up from my bed but as soon as my feet hit the ground I slip on something causing my head to slam into the metal frame of the bed. "OWWW!", I yelp, holding back the tears. I look for what I slipped on, seeing my book laying on the ground. "Ugghhh…" I rub the back of my head. "I don't have time, I need to get the class."

I get up slowly get up then gain speed to run to my closet grabbing the first things I can find. I slip on some baggy boy's sweat shorts and a oversized black sweatshirt. I don't have time to look pretty today. I grab my hair brush and try to brush out my messy black hair. With no luck, I simply grab a hair tie and put it up into a very messy side bun. I glance at the clock, "8:10." "No! Mello is going to kill me! Why can't I ever be on time!", I yell. I glare at my book on the ground. "I blame you."

I quickly grab my school bag, notebook, and book from the floor and charge out the door. I run past the younger students who's class hasn't started along with the night class students. A group of students is in front of me, they look like the group of students that always skip. I quickly pass by but only for one of their foots to step out, sending me flying forward dropping all my books.

Their hideous laughter flares up my short temper and if I wasn't so late I would planting a punch into their face right now. I swiftly grab my books and run away without looking back. "Don't be late!!", One of them yells. "Ugh, This isn't my day."

I fly outside the main doors and away from my dorm. Dodging the smaller children and possibly hazards, I make my way to the class dorm. My heart is thumping fast and my legs are starting to feel weak as I reach my class door. I open the door with so much force that it flies and slams into the wall.

Silence.

The whole classes stares burn into my skin. I can see Mello shaking his head in disapproval. "Keki.", says a cold voice. I gulp and turn to see the nasty teacher standing at her board with ruler in hand. Mrs. Jigoku. Her hair up in her classic tight bun, showing her full angry face. She wears a long, tight, black skirt and a black fitted, button-up shirt with loose sleeves and a belt around the waist and a white undershirt. Her 3 in. black heels are nothing to mess with, they could probably put my eye out, and her nose is long and pointed resembling a crow, thus giving her the nickname Crow Face. "Umm…Sorry", I whisper. "Your 15 minutes late Miss. Lawliet. Please come up to the front of the class and apologize to your classmates for your behavior." 'Damnit', I hiss.

I slowly walk up and stand in the front of the class. Mello is taping his fingers in annoyance along with giving me one of his death glares. Sometimes I wonder why he gets so ticked off with my bad habits, I don't get mad at HIS bad habits. Near is sitting calm as usually, awaiting my apology. Then I see Renji in the back of the room. He is snickering and clearly holding back a full out laugh. 'Why is he laughing?!'. I mentally cry.