CHAPTER I

(MY LOVE STORY)

"NA-NA, WHAT?"

As Luffy ask pinning his head close to the book she's reading with a fix expression that nothing from a tiny bit of the words written does he understand, a truth dumb with everything of who he is and everything from his small to wildest gesture that can make any girl turn their back regretting, but not her, for he is the dumb, carefree, careless and adventurer Prince to whom stole her heart from his very first smile.

"Its navigation, Luffy." Answering as she slowly closed the book and marks with her right point finger the title of the book she's reading.

"Navigation?" he asks tilting his head sideways with the clear question mark sign forming in his eyes. "What's that suppose to mean?" as he opens the book by holding her hand. "The words looks fore-igny, no pictures even meat." as he complain pouting making her giggle by his innocence and terrible love for meat.

"Let's see," answering with the thought of how to put every explanation out as simple as his definition of meat takes place from his dictionary. "Well, navigation is like a meat, it has certain flavourful smell that will make you droll wanting to find it, like a route, it's flavourful smell guides you in the right place and that's navigation." As she explains only making Luffy want to eat meat in the middle of the night.

"Can I eat it." He eagerly asks with a spark of glowing yellow diamonds in his eyes.

"No Luffy," she objects closing the book and placing it beside her bed with a down founded expression and almost losing patience trying to make sense out of the simple slow headed Prince of hers. "Navigation is about finding your way out of the wilderness and coming back to where you truly belong, it's like a map out of your brains that will keep you track of every place and the next so that you can still be on the ground and you will not lose your way." As she ends her explanation finger cross wishing that he could finally understand.

"Wow Nami, you're smart." As he compliments while with a steady pose agreeing with that fact, a gesture that made her always ends up half angry, but giggle in defeat in the end knowing that even how dumb he maybe, he is the only person that is pure, too simple and will never hide his feelings especially towards her.

"But I will not be lost, shishishi." He grins smirking while looking patiently towards the only person he, "For I will always know my way back home." As he half ended making her gaze with his eyes of the question, yet rather a sly one.

"Yeah right, for a simple minded Prince that always lose his way, I dought it." She tisses smiling proudly making him want to pout, yet,

"Shishishi, I will not." he defended moving five inches closer to her now facing too close to each other. "For you are my Navigator, the only way that will lead me back home, back home with you." As he confesses earning the sweetest smile from the Princess he only wants.

"You should get going now, it's already late." Warning as her smile never faded with glee, he grin nodding and slowly enough patted a kiss on her forehead then quickly rush opening her window letting the cooled breeze in and signing.

"Goodnight Nami." He greeted waiting for her response.

"Have a nice dream, Luffy."

"Shishishi." Grinning with glee and hearing the words that always made him sleep peacefully he let himself fall meters-feet above the ground. "Gumo-gumo no," chanting his magical word as his Princess wanted to call it be, he stretch his arms grabbing the nearby tall tree smiling with glee waving goodnight to the Princess who first wave her hand with a smile looking at him from her window.