----- PROLOGUE -----

"I hate this," the first whisper that Nami ever utter for a month inside her dark room in the highest tower she locked herself out from the world to their Palace.

The welcome word she curse to the heavens after she was left broken into her shattered heart and betrayed life by fate and destiny, in the last day of Spring and the opening of the warm wind of Summer, after Bellemere's death and the Kingdom's cries for sorrow.

"I don't want this I can't take this pain, Bellemere-san." She cries soaking her pillow with her unbearable tears under her tight embrace resting on her closed knees in the middle of her bed inside of her 'court ball' room like room, meant to be for her, created to please her, but ended up broken her worst into pieces. "Bellemere-san."

The cries that was left to hear and only can be heard from high above echoing throughout the pain that her heart howl for longing and sadness of losing the Queen. Today was the 40th day the Queen and the only beloved Queen in the Kingdom of Grand dies. The 40th heartache everyone in the Kingdom suffers and hopefully wish to end as their Queen's last wish, but from everyone who cries in pain from the hated lost, one person cries the unwanted truth alone in her dark now world.

"Why it has to be you, Bellemere-san." A plead, yet rather a blame for the unwanted reason and unforgivable fate that shouldn't have been there in the first place. A plead from hate and force un-luck that was bestowed by the cruel heaven's from above. "Bellemere-san." As she continue to call for someone that even the most powerful person cannot be gifted back unto her.

If only she wasn't there, if only she was strong enough to fight, strong enough to protect someone she dears the most and if only she was granted the strength to survive, maybe and absolutely 'yes', the Queen was still alive.

"I'm sorry, Bellemere-san." The hate that she curse and blame unto herself inside the dark space to that tiny world she sinks herself in.

"Nami, I want you to remember that, even though you and Nojiko didn't come from me and Gin, you two is our daughter, my daughters, the Princess in this land and this Kingdom's heir, don't ever forget, that we are all a family."

The promise that she was left remembered after the Queen's death and the tragic murder she all witness and cries for pain and blame of losing all because she's,

"Weak." As she whisper into nothing, stopping the tears from shedding and eating the fear to see everyone alone to be blame from the crime she herself cause and guilty about. "If only I am strong enough, I,"

"FOOD!"

A jam, a huge drop, a creak and a scream, brought Nami out and back finally be able to stare and see from deep jolt of shock and a tiny scream she strike from looking beside her bed unto her closed window, to be surprise by the sunlight that passes after a month into her arm, and the huge grin of the boy who rush like a train jumping from outside blaming a call of,

"FOOD!"

The only word that rings the incredible appetite to call unto her tiny eardrum forcing her to wake up completely, and falls to the face of the boy who marks with the huge grin and a scar under his left eye that somehow drawn her into his face, from the pure heart intended only to eat and not to rush from the forbidden room of the,

"Princess!" the call that took her again by jolt as the palace guard desperately knocks unto her door upon hearing the cram and huge bang inside. "Princess." As they repeat with the worried voice and panic tone wanting a safe voice from her.