Breaking Her Biker - Chapter 5

WARNING: This work of fiction contains graphic sexual situations, and is therefore recommended for a mature audience of 18+ years of age ONLY!

Matalón sat there with a confused look.  He’d been interrogated before, but nobody ever turned off the recorders.  Or locked the door.  Or closed the blinds on the two-way mirror.

He ogled her firm ass in those navy blue slacks as she strutted around the room.  He stared at her breasts, her body, and her face.  If I wasn’t chained down, bitch, I’d teach you a fuckin’ lesson.

“There, we’re all alone, Mano,” Meredith said.  “Let’s get down to business.  Like I said, you’re going to tell me everything I want to know.”  Matalón laughed out loud, and she smiled.

“You think this is funny?” she asked.

“Yeah, it’s funny.”  His face went blank and he stared at her.  “I’m gonna have somebody break your pretty little skull wide open, but not before they teach you a lesson for me, chica.”

“What kind of lesson is that?” she asked.

“The kind of lesson bitches like you only dream about.”  He snorted at her.

“Oh, come on, Mano.  You don’t know what I dream about,” she said.  “Give me some details so I know what to expect.”  It was dangerous for her to toy like this with a man like Matalón, but she needed to know how he thought.  If all he was talking about was how he was going to defile her, at least he was talking.  And talking led to intel.

“OK, chica,” he said.  “I’m going to have my whole gang take turns fucking every hole you got.  You’re gonna beg for them to stop when your asshole is raw and bleeding and dripping with cum, and you’re gonna beg for them to kill you when they pump your pussy with a baseball bat.”  He sneered and spit at her again, but he missed this time.

“I see,” she said.  “And how are you going to get an order out to your gang?”

His sneer faded.  She knew he had some way to get a message to the outside, and it would play into her plan.  Later.  Right now, it’s time to start the game.

“Well, here’s the deal Mano,” she said.  “Like I said, I’m going to do something for you I’ve never, ever done for anyone I’ve interrogated.”

“Stupid bitch,” he muttered.  “Didn’t you hear me?”

“Yeah, yeah, you’re going to have a bunch of your pendejos buddies gang bang me.  What makes you think I wouldn’t like that?  Or that I haven’t done that before?”  The look on his face was priceless.  “I mean, I like a good ass fucking as much as the next girl, but like I said before.  You don’t know what the fuck I like!”  His jaw dropped, and he stared at her.

She pulled a chair over to him and turned it around with the back facing him.  She straddled the chair and sat down with her legs spread wide and her crossed arms resting on the top of the chair.  She was far enough away he could look between the gap in the back of the chair and see her crotch.  Tease, Meri, more tease.

“Look, here’s the deal,” she said.  “For every good piece of Intel you give me, I’m going to remove a piece of clothing.  I’ve started with my jacket as a good faith offer.  But if you jerk me around, the clothes go back on and we start down the path of some less desirable tactics, for you anyway.  The real experts in extracting Intel are only a phone call away.”  She pretended to pull out her fingernails.  He got the point.  “Whaddya say?”

He stared at her, then at the cameras, the blinds over the two-way mirror, the locked door, and then back at her.  The confused look on his face told her this her plan might work.  He said nothing.

“Well, let’s start with some basics and see where this goes then,” Meredith smiled.  “Tell me about your operation in Houston.  Who is running things while you’re gone?”

“Fuck you,” he said.

“Oh, he talks,” she mocked.  Meredith reached for her jacket and put it back on.  She walked over to the desk and picked up the phone.

“I guess it’s time to call the fingernail brigade in,” she said.  She punched a few numbers into the phone.  “Hello, intel-ops?” she said.  She smiled as she watched him for a reaction, and she got one.

“No, wait lady, put down the phone,” he shouted.

“I told you if you jerked me around, the clothes go back on and we call in the next guys to get what we need from you,” she said.  “Do you have a name for me, or should I finish this call?”

“OK, OK lady, I got a name, just put down the phone.”  Matalón was wondering how far this crazy bitch would take this, but maybe he could bullshit her into seeing those tits, and maybe more.  His right-hand man back in Houston had been fucking Matalón’s old girlfriend, and he didn’t care if he gave up his name to this bitch, especially if he got to see her naked.  “Victor Gomez,” he said.

“Gomez, eh?” Meredith said.  She hung up the phone.  “Victor Gomez?”

“Yeah, Victor Gomez.  The asshole’s fucking my old girlfriend, so Victor Gomez.  Yeah.”

Meredith looked at him, smiled, and took off her jacket and put it back on the chair.  She wrote the name in her notebook, and looked back at him and winked.  “See how easy it is?  One good piece of intel, and one piece of clothing gone.”  What she didn’t tell him was they already knew about Gomez.  All part of the game.

“What can you tell me about his whereabouts?” Meredith asked.

“Fuck if I know lady,” he said.  “I haven’t seen him in over a year.”  She started to put her jacket back on.

“Wait a minute!” he protested.  “Shit, you don’t give me a chance to think here?”

“What’s there to think about, Mano,” she said.  “I don’t have all day.  Do you know where we might find him, or not?”

“Yeah, I can tell you where we used to hang,” he said, “but I can’t guarantee they still hang out there.”

“It’s good enough for me,” she said.  They had his name, but no known whereabouts.  This was a new piece of intel.  She wrote the address in her notebook.  “OK, so can you tell me who else works for your organization there?”

“Not until you take off your blouse, chica,” he said.

“My blouse?” she toyed.  “I didn’t say I’d take off my blouse.  But I did promise an article of clothing, didn’t I?”  She turned her chair sideways, and sat down facing away from him.  She wanted him to see her ass when she sat down and bent over to take off her shoes.  And he did see her ass, round and firm with a perfect heart shape in the chair.  I’d tap dat ass hard, lady fed.

She sat back up and looked at him over her shoulder, she winked, and then held up her shoes in one hand.  “There we go.  One article of clothing.”

“Aw, come on, chica.  You expect me to tell you more shit when all you’re gonna do is jerk me around?”

“Well, Mano, you see all I have left on is a blouse and my slacks.  Two good answers and I’ll be standing here in my bra and panties.  That is, if I’m wearing any.”  She winked, moved her chair closer to him and sat down, again parting her legs to tease him.  He had no way of knowing this was turning Meredith on.  She felt the wetness pooling in her pussy.  This is better than I fantasized about.

If you want to read the entire story now, you can buy it on Amazon.com!  Just follow this link:  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K93HYDO

And please leave comments for me!  I love hearing what my readers think of my stories!

Stay tuned for the next chapter...