Breaking Her Biker - Chapter 3

WARNING: This work of fiction contains graphic sexual situations, and is therefore recommended for a mature audience of 18+ years of age ONLY!

Chapter 3

Meredith plopped down at her desk and made the call to get this thug transferred from his holding cell to an interrogation room.  It’d be an hour or so before he was transferred, so she began to read Matalón’s file, and it was thick.  He was a 32-year-old Mexican from Juarez, emigrated to the U.S. illegally back in 1985 when he was three years old. His mother worked as a cleaning lady wherever she could get work.  His father was enslaved by the local gangs as a drug mule in order to “pay the way” in return for getting his family across the border.  Meredith read on.

It turned out that Matalón had seen his father beaten more than once.  On one occasion, his father was being beaten to a pulp and he was being forced to watch.  Something snapped and he and he went on a rampage.  He broke free from the men holding him and stabbed them to death, and he chased down the gang leader.  He garroted him and then beheaded him with a saw.  She looked at the mug shot taken after the incident—the thirteen-year-old’s face was stained with blood, and his eyes were cold.  Sad life.  She read on.

He did some time in juvie after the prosecutor declined to try him as an adult, and it earned him a reputation with the gangs in Texas.  He moved with his family to Houston to try to get a fresh start.  He used his reputation as a springboard to start his own gang, Las Garras.

He and some friends started small, dealing in stolen auto parts, and over time built enough proceeds to build a fleet of motorcycles.  More friends joined him, and the Las Garras gang grew as they rode around the gulf coast of Texas.  Their stolen parts business was booming, but Matalón wanted more, so he had contacted The Machetes.  That was a big mistake, Manolo.

He had taken some of his best people with him to Virginia to start handling some deals for The Machetes, which then led to his arrest and landed him here in Quantico.  And today it was her job to squeeze every bit of information out of this psychopath.

As she kept reading, it became clear this man was a cunning leader, and a cold-blooded tough man.  The challenge to break him intrigued her.  She weighed a couple of different approaches in her mind, but then she turned one of the pages she saw his picture.

The photo was dated a few months prior, from some of the intel work going on before to the raid.  It was taken near a beach somewhere.  He was wearing tight black leather pants that rode low on his hips.  His bare chest glistened with sweat.  He was smiling a perfect smile, and his sunglasses were propped on top of his head.  His wide shoulders tapered to a perfect set of abs, and the gold chains contrasted with his brown skin.  Her eyes traced down to his navel, and then lower.  Wow, must have a huge cock, she thought, staring at his bulging crotch.  She smiled.

If she didn’t know his history, she could’ve seen herself dating this guy.  Or at least finding out what made the bulge so big.  And then a thought hit her.  There was another approach to interrogation she had never tried, an approach she came up with a few weeks ago.  She sat back in her chair and remembered the night when she thought of it.

Meredith had been home reading a novel she had picked up a few days prior.  Reading was her guilty pleasure, and her favorite was anything with some good romance, peppered with at least a few good sex scenes.  Her career didn’t leave her time for much romance, or sex, so she figured the next best thing was to read about people who did.  She finished the book, and the last chapter ended in a hot group sex scene.  She was turned on to the point she needed some release.

She downed the last swallow of red wine and settled back on the couch.  She closed her eyes and recalled the image of the book’s main male character she had envisioned.  The image solidified in her mind.  His chest was bare, his skin was bronze, his jeans were undone and his hand cupped the bulge between his legs.  He undressed her with his eyes.

Her fingers found their way under her t-shirt to her nipples, and she squeezed.  She felt a familiar electric jolt travel from her nipples to her tingling clit.  She slickened her fingers with the wetness she found between her legs, drawing it up from inside her.  She rubbed little circles around the top of her slit, and she felt her clit hardening with every pass.  The tingling turned to aching.

Her hips began a rhythm, matching her circling finger.  The vision in her head was stark naked, his rock-hard cock standing at attention.  He turned to the side with his legs wide apart, and smiled at her as he grabbed his perfect cock and started stroking it for her.  She watched him and he watched her, and each of them increased their tempo together as sparks flew between their eyes.  She felt her climax building.

The need for release was intense, and she could tell this fantasy man-vision was going to shoot his cum soon.  Her fingers flew faster over her engorged clit.  His hips bucked in rhythm with his stroking, matching in time with her fingering.  The look on her face was intense, fierce passion.  His was primal.  She was in control of this gorgeous stud in her fantasy, and she wanted to watch him explode when she did.  She made his face contorted with pleasure as she neared her climax.  A bright light flashed in her mind's eye, and his face changed and became the face of a man she had been interrogating earlier in the day!

“I got something for you right here, Special Agent Meredith Hardin,” he said, shaking his thick cock at her.  “You want me to come for you, eh?  Too fuckin’ bad.  You should have treated me like this earlier.  You could’ve gotten more from me with your honey pot than with your vinegar-ass attitude.”  The man-vision flipped her off with both middle fingers.

“What the fuck!” she shouted and sat bolt upright on the couch.  She was pissed.  The frustration was part sexual, and part betrayal…by her own mind!

“Where the hell did that come from,” she wondered out loud.  Her finger was still making lazy circles around her clit.  She sat there for a moment, not knowing what to do next.  Her body ached for relief, but her mind was trying to process what had just happened.  Then it dawned on her.

Was her mind trying to tell her this approach was something she might be able to use as an interrogation tool, if she did it right.  She did have to resort to her best bitch routine to get the asshole to tell her anything earlier in the day.  She smiled.

It was coy, and then devious.  She fell back on the cushions and laughed.  She closed her eyes and brought herself to a glorious orgasm with her original hunk-man-vision exploding his cum all over her as her body shivered with bliss.  When she recovered, she filed her little idea away in the back of her mind.  It was the source of several more masturbation sessions over the next few weeks as she worked the idea over, honing it to something she thought she could use.  She had no idea it would be so soon, or if she'd have the courage to try it.

Meredith’s attention was jolted back to reality when her desk phone rang.  She picked up the phone.

“Special Agent Hardin,” she said.

“Manolo Matalón is here in Room 2.  You ready for him?”

“I’ll be right down,” she answered and hung up the phone.

She pulled his picture out of the file to take one last look at him.  She shivered and felt a tiny tingle between her legs as she talked aloud to the photo.

“I’m ready for you, Manolo,” she said.  “Let’s find out if you’re ready for me.”

 If you want to read the entire story now, you can buy it on Amazon.com!  Just follow this link:  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K93HYDO

And please leave comments for me!  I love hearing what my readers think of my stories!