Making Sense in Inverse

Half alive, breathing but lifeless; I walk with the public as the common I appear I am. Eyes lies, I'd say.

I strive into engraving silence. More or less, I'd rather stay cloaked onto myself. I'm not the only one who appears what he really is not.

I moved along with a couple of zombies. Not the walking dead but the humans living stagnant. Those who been blind by media and sovereign, who would choose to be just another puppeteer of the notorious government.

Myself could have say much as time continues, time where everybody marked it as a whole earth's rotation but imagine what is the basis of time when this planet at the sun wasn't existing.

Wake up call - there is more to a reason why everybody is different. It's not just DNA, it's something in my mind that will denote us from the others. In the realm of your spirit, marks difference.

Was once innocent, bonded by the chains of daily routines. Half existing, curse enough to be knowing of the things I must not.

Could you say I'm just another typical guy?

-

For what I see is dark, blackness cloaks around the living room with deafening silence reeking suspiciously. One drop of water rippling from the faucet can distress the condominium with cacophony. Wary of the unexpected.

I tuck myself to my bed, consumed again with my thoughts. Am I just exaggerating or plainly I'm thinking rationally?

I slowly closed my eyes, crossing my hands at my chest over my tear pendant. Drastically sleeping away my consciousness and here I go.... To the other world...

My entity dramatically detached from my body, I levity mid-air with a sight of my body asleep. I feel enlighten as if that I don't have any weight, swaying around the air of this dimension with the upside-down view of everything. Might as well call this the infamous Astral Projection, yet I call this world the inverse world.

Things to know about inverse world.

First, it takes place when the sun has taken it's slumber in the horizon. I can still function fine when the sun is up but I never have a recollection of what happen post dawn, I just find myself perfectly fine.

Second, what will I do in the inverse world will have no impact to the real world. Those who are conscious at that point in the night has no ability to see me or recognize my presence.

Thirdly, I'm not the only one lingering in this dimension. Few of the dead, the enlighten, the scavenge, the pure entity, etc lives here. For a human, my sight for them is rare. Note: nobody can harm me over the inverse world.

Last and mostly, this is no dream. This is the real deal.

This world looks like a reflection of everything at the real world over the water. Pixels, those small round luminous units, float swiftly everywhere. They can't make a sound, but quite curious creatures.

I'm been wandering here since I was a child, I don't happen to know why it seems I'm the only one who managed to do so but I've been just very observing of this place. So much as everything, I prefer this over the real world.

I flew relaxing to the door, in quite a different perspective since everything is mirrored upside down. I placed my left hand on my tear pendant, which I never really have a memory on how I got it. It was mine as long as I can remember.

Slowly, I opened the door and viola, the neighborhood of the inverse town. The upper view is the ground and the bottom view is never ending darkness. Although this place is a mirror of the real word, there's no stars, just a dark silhouette of the moon and another bloke light.