Camping

It is the day that everyone was leaving to go to the camp site. Pacifica was ready and waiting at the shack with her stuff. Soos was gonna pick them up in his van. Dipper brought his stuff out and set it on the porch by Pacifica's. Mabel came next and set hers off to the side. She then plugged her ears to listen to music. Dipper knew she was in a foul mood. He could tell as they were twins and lived their entire lives together. To dippers surprise candy and Grenda showed up in Grenda's Jeep.

"Mabel you invited candy and grenda?" Dipper asked.

"You invited Pacifica I invited my friends." Mabel said. She then put her stuff in grendas jeep. Soos soon came up.

"Yo. You dudes ready!" Soos Asked.

"Hell Yeah Soos." Dipper said. He put his and Pacifica's stuff in the back. Dipper sat in the passenger seat so that he and Soos can talk together a bit better. All the way to the place they listened to music over the radio. They listened to a variety of things. Mainly Pop for Pacifica, electronic for Soos, and classic rock for dipper. Soon they arrived. Several other people had already arrived at the campsite. Wendy walked over to them.

"Soos you made it!" She said.

"You know it!" Soos Said.

"Hey you remember the others right?" Wendy asked pointing behind her at the group of people behind her.

"Yep. But these guys don't." Soos said.

"Ok. Introductions. The tall blonde dude is lee." Wendy said.

"Hey." Lee said with a big smile.

"That's nate Right beside him." Wendy said pointing to a dark skinned guy with a skull on his shirt.

"Sup." He replied.

"That's Robbie and tambry. Their dating." Wendy said. Pointing to the dark haired guy with an arm around a shorter girl with purple hair.

"How's it goin." Robbie said. He had a jacket with a stitched heart on it.

"Nice to meet friends of Soos." Tambry Said.

"And then that fool is Thompson." Wendy said. Pointing to a fat guy.

"Thompson's the glue that keeps us together." Robbie said.

"With out this guy we'd have left each other years ago." Lee said.

"Guys! I have an awesome idea! Let's throw Thompson in the lake!" Nate said. With that the guys grabbed Thompson and lifted him up. They then carried a squirming Thompson to the lake.

"I thought we were done with this!!!" Thompson yelled as they carried him away. Wendy and tambry just shook their heads as they watched it happen.

"Boys. So immature." Wendy said.

"Kinda wish Robbie would grow up a bit." Tambry Said.

"He still wears black eyeliner right?" Wendy asked.

"Yep. It's actually kinda fun putting it on each other." Tambry Said.

"Ok. While they do that. I'll introduce these dudes." Soos Said.

"This is my best dude dipper. His girlfriend the recently reformed Pacifica northwest." Soos began.

"Nice to meet you." Dipper said.

"If I did anything to I'm sorry." Pacifica apologized.

"No problem. Heard what happened. I feel so sorry for you." Tambry Said.

"Thanks." Pacifica Said.

"Then this is dippers twin Sister Mabel and her friends Candy and Grenda." Soos finished.