Chapter 6 the hotel

Chapter 6

Getting out the bathroom, I started thinking 'why in the hell did i just do that?' I don't even know that person! "Why did it take you forever in the bathroom young lady?", Renee said, looking at me with anger. 

"I'm sorry Renee. I was talking to this guy and I got carried away", I said trying not to look like I was lying. 

"Ok then, take your seat. We need to talk about what we are going to do in France. I don't want to stay in the hotel all day long." 

"Well, when we get there, we will check things out. If we're not tired, we will go to the clubs ok. Is that alright with you Renee?." 

"Well Mark and I were talking, and they want to show us around in France." 

"Umm I don't know Renee, we don't them. I know they are cute, but i don't want to be kidnapped or raped", I said in a whisper. 

" Fine we will get to know them first, then let them show us around France", Renee said with a pout. 

"Thats my girl. We might meet other guys that will take us out", I said with a flirty look. 

Hearing a cough behind us, we look back to see Marc and Andre staring at us. 

D-o yo-u ne-ed anyt-hang?" I said, stumbling over my words. 

"Um yea, would you girls like to go to dinner with us?", They both said at the same time. 

"We don't know you guys, so why would we go to dinner with you?", I said with amusement. 

"Well that's why we asked to get to know you", Marc said 

"I got to know him in the bathroom",I said in a whisper that no one could hear. 

"What did you say Sophia?", Andre said with a smile. 

"Oh nothing for you to hear",I said snapping at him. 

"Sophia, what's wrong? He was just asking a question?", Renee looking at me confused. 

"Nothing I'm just tired. I'm going to sleep", I said sitting down in my seat. 

"Well, sweet dreams beautiful", Andre said leaving. 

"Well I will see you two beautiful ladies later", Marc said. 

"Ok um, bye hot guys", Renee said blushing. 

Thinking of what happen in the bathroom was a mistake. He said he needed to talk to me, not to tease me!! Gosh he felt good. I need to stop thinking about it, he's a player that messes with girls hearts and I don't need to be heartbroken like I used to be. When and if I get to know him better, then I can think about his hot body. Mmm, make a girl go crazy. His hair oh mmm is so soft.. Sophia stop thinking about it, he only wants to break your heart. Like the other guys used to. 

"Sophia, get up right now were in France", Renee said in my ear. 

"Ok ok, me levanto", I said looking at her totally excited.  

"Come on, let's get our bags and get to the hotel." 

"Sophia, call the cab for us." 

"No you do it. You have the translation book", I said sticking out my tougue. 

"Fine. I want to hurry up and get dressed before we hit the clubs." 

After she called the cab, she had to tell the guys where we are staying, but she couldn't pronounce the address. 

Laughing at her for five minutes seeing her pout at me. The cab stopped, making us think he stopped at a red light. " Vous êtes ici", he said. 

"He said were here", Renee said. 

Stepping out the car to see a beautiful hotel called La Defense. "Omg this so amazing! I can't believe we are living in a 5 star hotel. We so need to thank your dad". 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

vote and comment 

spanish 

ok ok me levanto means ok ok I'm up

French

vous êtes ici means you are here