Anna and Louis

Anna and Louis

Anna's P.O.V

"Louis, seriously stop!" I said, blocking the splasing of the water Louis was sending towards me. He just laughed at me and kept splashing me. My chocolate long brown hair was sticking to me because of all the water getting pelted at me.

"No can do love! Your defenseless and this is quite fun!" He shouted to me over the noise of the water. I laughed and started to splash him back even though it was impossible because I was getting run down with water.

After a few more minutes of a splash war -- which Louis won -- we were trudging through the water to the shore. The waves crashed into our thighs, as we walked towards the shore, almost making me fall ontop of Louis who was walking a little bit ahead of me.

"Your the worst best friend ever." I shouted to him, as a wave took me down. Louis laughed and moved back a little to help me out. I huffed as I grabbed his outstretched hand, and stood up.

"Babe, you love me." Louis noted, sending me a wink. I blushed, I secretly loved it when he called me babe, it made me feel like I ment something more to him than just a best friend. We've been best friends ever since I was 10 years old and he was 12 years old, so we've been best friends for 8 years for me, and 10 for him.

"Louis, I'm soaked." I said, squeezing out my long brown hair a little bit so it wouldn't get all over my clothes I brought.

"It's water, your supposed to get wet love." Louis said, rolling his eyes and walking onto shore, me following in suit. Once we got to our place where we laid out our blanket, umbrella and clothes, he grabbed his t-shirt and slipped it on. I did the same but slipped on my shorts instead of my top.

"You ready for lunch love?" Louis asked, collecting our blanket and umbrella. I nodded and grabbed my flip-flops in my hand and started to walk to the parking lot where Louis's car was parked. Once he put everything in his trunk, I climbed into the passenger seat while he got into the drivers seat.

"I was thinking," I said to him and he nodded for me to continue, "After lunch can we go to the fair they are having by the boardwalk?"

Louis grinned at that idea, "Sure Anna."

And that's exactly what we did, after stopping at a McDonalds and getting something to eat, we headed back towards the beach where the boardwalk fair was. I smiled at the sight of the ferriswheel, and the bumper cars and roller coasters, filled with kids and families.

"C'mon Louis! Let's go!" I said, tugging on his hand. He smiled and locked the car with his car keys and soon we were running hand in hand towards the fair.

"Where to first babe?" He asked me, and my heart melted again. Damnit, stupid crush go away. He doesn't like you like that Anna!

"The ferriswheel." I said, pointing to it towards the back of the fair. Louis sighed but agreed to go on in, so soon we were standing in the fairly short line to get on. Once we did get on, Louis sat next to me on the cart instead of across from me.

"Were gonna tip it Louis." I said, even though I loved him being this close to me. But his weight and mine on one side, equals not good ending.

Louis laughed and kissed the side of my head, "Don't worry love. Nothing will happen .. unless we get stuck on the top." He taunted, and I squealed. I didn't really care for heights, but they didn't scare me .. unless you get stuck at the top of a ferriswheel -- now thats nervewracking.

"Hey, you're the one that wanted to go on this." Louis said holding his hands up in defense. I rolled my eyes and leaned my head against his shoulder.

"Shut up." I said, closing my eyes and feeling the jerk of the ferriswheel which meant we were moving.

"Oh look!" Louis said, once the ferriswheel stopped again. I opened my eyes and saw ...

"Were stuck at the top!? Louis!" I said, clutching to him. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.

"They are just loading people down below, we'll be moving soon. But, since were not, we need to find something to do." He said, a excited glint was sparkling in his eyes. I looked up at him with a questioning look.

"Like what?" I asked, raising my eyebrow at him. He smiled and leaned closer to me.

"Something like this," He said, and then his lips were on me. I sat there frozen for a few seconds before I started to kiss him back. He was about to deepen the kiss when the ferriswheel jerked and we broke apart.

"What was that?" I asked, a little breathless.

"Just thought it'd be the perfect oppertunity to tell you that I like you," He said and I tilted my head to the side. Didn't he like me before? "As more than a best friend."

I nodded, a smile spread across my lips.

"Well, thats good. Because I like you too," I said, pecking his lips, "As more than a best friend. Always have ever since we met."

                                                                         ~*~

I hope you liked it! Thanks for requesting! :) x

-Michelle