Carla-Jane and Louis

Carla-Jane's P.O.V

I walked out of Forever New with about five bags of various clothing I had just bought. I walked down the streets of Australia, wondering what time Louis would meet me for lunch like he said he would. I sighed and walked into a small coffee shop that was around the corner from Forever New, deciding I would wait in there until Louis texted me saying where to meet him. After waiting for about 10 minutes, my phone vibrated and I pulled it out of my purse, seeing that Louis had texted me.

From: Boo Bear

Hey babe! :) I just ditched the boys, so I'll be round to lunch soon. How about we meet at that little Italian restaurant about three blocks from the Forver New clothing shop? Because I know you went shopping there. x -BOO.

I smiled at the text and hit 'Reply'.

To: Boo Bear

Sure ... yeah you're right I just came out of forever new. I'll meet you there in about 10 minutes. See you. xx - CJ.

I put my phone away back in my purse and pushed one side of my dark brown, slightly wavy hair behind my ear and started to walk towards the little Italian restauraunt I loved so much since I was Italian. I mean, an Italian eating Italian food? What could be better!

Once I reached the restauraunt, I saw Louis standing outside of the door, a few fans surrounding him. I took this chance to look him over. He was wearing light blue skinny jeans, a dark gray Aeropostale shirt, and light gray Toms with his avaiator sunglasses covering his eyes.

"Carla! Hey!" Louis said, once the group of girls had all gotten their autographs and pictures and they walked off. I smiled at him and walked over to him where he was holding open the door for me.

"Thank you." I said, stepping inside.

"Hello Louis! And is this your girlfriend?" The hostess asked once Louis and I were both in view of her. I glanced over at Louis and he nodded. I mean, we hadn't really announced it to the public other than the other boys.

"Right this way then." The hostess told us, guiding us towards a booth. We sat down, Louis on one side and I was across from him on the other side.

"So, what will you be getting?" I asked Louis, and he took a moment to look over the menu since we haven't been here in a while.

"Probably the Chicken Parmesan. How about you babe?" Louis asked me, looking up from his menu and shooting me his dazzling smile.

"I think, I'll get the Lasagna. It sounds good." I said, and looked over the menu one more time before deciding that I was going to get it. When the waitress came, she gushed over Louis and then took our orders.

"What do you say we visit the art fair after lunch?" Louis asked, making small talk. My brown eyes lit up with excitement and I nodded. He knew I liked art, whether it was making art or looking at it; there was just something about it.

"I'll take that as a yes." He said, before the waitress came back and set down our food infront of us. We muttered our thanks to her before she left us alone to eat. Once we finished eating, Louis paid for the bill, left a tip on the table and there we were off to the art fair.

"It's right along the Sydney Harbour." Louis told me, entertwining our hands as he walked towards the art fair. I had three of my Forever New bags on my arm that wasn't entertwined with Louis's hand, and he had taken two of mine like the gentleman he is.

"Here it is love." He told me when he got there. I gasped quietly, there were all kinds of arts displayed on canvases, and on the tables with tents everywhere on the sidewalk. There were a few people pondering through the art, or getting themselfs drawn -- but other than that it wasn't so crowded.

"Oh wait!" Louis told me, and disconnected our hands which made me frown a little bit, but was curious to what he was looking for in his pocket. When his hand came out of his pocket, it was a folded up sheet of white paper. I raised an eyebrow at it, but he started to unfold it.

"I um, well I'm not that great of an artist, but I just thought .. yknow. So here." Louis said, handing me the piece of paper. I looked at it -- it was of two stick people, one with a dress on with hair like mine, and dark brown eyes. Then the other stick person had a shirt with stripes on, with red pants, toms(I'm guessing) and what looked like suspenders.

I smiled at him, "This is really cute," I started to say and smiled brightly, "Even though it looks like a preschooler drew it." I teased.

He rolled his eyes and intertwined our hands back together and we started walking down to the art festival, "So you liked it?" Louis asked.

"Sure why not."

"Wasn't it beautiful?"

"Yep."

"Like you."

"Corny."

"I know, but I had to say it."

"I love you."

Louis smiled and pecked me on the lips, "I love you too."

We spent the day just looking through the different art styles that people had created. Once we were done, I ended up with two art pieces I really liked.

"Oh, and happy 6 month anniversary." Louis told me, and kissed me.

                                                                             ~*~

I hope you liked it! Thanks for requesting. :) Sorry for the errors love. x

- Michelle.