Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Who ever said that drinking was a good idea must have been drunk when suggesting that idea because Bella certainly didn't agree. In fact, when she woke up the next morning, she had a killer headache – even threw up a few times. In all honest words, Bella simply felt like crap.

"Here." Damon offered Bella a glass of water with two little red pills. Advil.

"Thanks." Bella mutter, popping the pills into her mouth before chugging the water down. "What the hell happened last night?"

Damon gave Bella a odd look, questioning if she really did or didn't remember. Of course she'd been dead drunk and literally passed out but a part of him was hoping that she would remember just little fragments of that time, though half of it was Damon receiving insults.

"You really don't remember?" Damon asked, keeping eye level with the hangover hybrid.

Bella shook her head vigorously, regretting it right away. She'd only cause a sharp pain to race through her already spinning head.

"No I don't." Bella looked around, actually taking in her surroundings- eyes widening. She was one a bed, in some random motel room and had no recollection of how the hell she'd gotten there. "Oh god- we didn't, you know last night. Right?" She sounded horrified.

Damon gave her his signature smirk. "Maybe we did. Maybe we didn't."

"Damon!" Bella snarled out. "I was drunk and you took advantage of me!"

Bella eyes narrowed in on Damon, her glare intensified as she focused on making Damon feel pain and she was successful. Damon clutched his head and groaned, and imedently he knew not to lie and piss of a hangover witch.

"I'm joking Isabella!" Damon yelled out. "Stop your witchy voodoo!"

Bella lessened the pain, pissed. If she were a cartoon character steam surely would have been coming from her ears. Damon played around too much and one day Bella would seriously injure him, but that would be his fault.

"First of all Damon, we've been over this. It's Bella and no you lied about us having sex!" Bella screeched.

"Jesus woman, we didn't even do anything so calm down and technically I didn't lie because I never gave a yes or no answer." Damon said, rubbing his head. "So calm down. If you want to know what happened, just ask nicely."

Bella huffed, crossing her arms over her chest. "Tell me what happened last night."

"Tsk, tsk Bella. Ask nicely." Damon taunted, smirking.

Bella narrowed her eyes, giving Damon a zap of pain. "Don't push it Damon. I'm seriously not in a nice mood."

Damon rolled his eyes. "Of course you're not, I can tell. Well last night you got drunk, even kept drinking random orders of drinks-"

"You let me drink random drinks!" Bella groaned.

"You ordered them dumbass. I only paid for them. Anyway back to my story- you were really drunk, all slurred words and a hot mess with the sweating from dancing. I watched over you as you danced with some just, trying make a move on him. It was funny actually, until you know- you passed out." Damon chuckled.

He didn't understand why he just lied that about him and her dancing, maybe because she'd been all over him which was something Bella wouldn't do normally. Maybe because he wanted to save her from the embarrassment she'd toucher herself in if she'd known it was him she was trying to kiss and hook up with. Maybe because it was that Bella was under the influence of booze and hormones and usually Damon wouldn't care. But Bella was different. He couldn't take advantage of her.