F I V E

Suman and Eric had a gala time as they explored the streets of London

Suman and Eric had a gala time as they explored the streets of London. He had showed her some interesting sights, taken her to the nearby supermarket for all the essentials and food products she would need. Now they were on their way back to her apartment.

" Come in . ", Suman offered Eric.

" I will cook some good food for you please. ", Suman wanted some company in her apartment.

" That's an unresistable offer ", he cried as he reluctantly agreed.

Suman and Eric both went inside and Suman immediately got to work while Eric rested on the couch.

" Let me call Shravan here as well, he doesn't live too far off. The poor man would at least get one proper meal", Eric joked and Suman had no choice but to agree.

Suman sighed as she continued working till she heard a knock on the door.

" Come mate. Suman is treating us to some good Indian food. ", She heard them talk.

" That's gonna be awesome. I will be having Indian food after a long time. ", Suman frowned hearing that from Shravan.

" Liar", she commented as she poured the delicacy into the dishes.

" Be quiet please. No one knows about this marriage fiasco in London. I told them that I was going to visit someone in the US. Eric is gonna kill me if he knows that I did this. Please don't spoil my reputation here. ", Shravan pleaded softly as he pretended to take the dishes from her hand.

" Fine. There is nothing else I can do. ", Shravan was surprised to hear that Suman agreed.

Saying that Suman walked out of the room with the food she had just prepared.

" Yum. It's so good. Your hands have some magic in them. ", Eric remarked as he licked his fingers while Shravan remained silent which upset Suman.

After a few lighter talks ,

" Shravan , we should go now. It is getting very late. ", Eric took a glance at his watch.

" You can go. I just have to discuss a few things with her for the project. ", Eric agreed while Suman gulped in fear.

" Suman, I am genuinely very very sorry for what I did. ", Shravan pleaded guilty after Eric left.

 ", Shravan pleaded guilty after Eric left