F O U R

Suman and Tyler had a lot of fun going through the first floor. Shravan sat in his cabin as his eyes stared at his laptop at the duo laughing.
Though he left Suman at the altar, a sense of assertiveness arised whenever he saw her. He felt possessive , when she talked with other people, behaved very close with them etc.

He wished that he didn't calm Tyler and took her around the office himself. Alas , What other work was he doing but staring at the CCTV footage.

He hands were clenched since the moment he saw them laughing together till now where he finally saw them parting.
He quickly changed his screen and started concentrating on his work as he impatiently waited for her to come back.
Suman came into his cabin but stopped when she saw him angrily looking at her.

" Didn't I tell you to stay away from him? ", he spoke as gritted his teeth.

Suman immediately took few steps back from him and retaliated with out any fear ," I can stay with any one I want. You are no one to tell me. "

" I was your fiancé. ", He spoke.

" Let me remind you, Was. Everything was over between us the time you left me at the altar.", Suman spoke angrily as realization struck him.

" Uhh. ", He stuttered.

" Why even bother about me? You have a girlfriend to take care of. ", To this Shravan looked at her in shock.

" How do you know? ", Shravan was baffled hearing this from her mouth.

" Thankfully Tyler told me. Otherwise. ", Suman paused and took a deep breath.

" Listen I can explain... ", Shravan said helplessly.

" If for once you would have spoken to me and told me you loved someone. I wouldn't have hesitated to break this marriage. I still wonder how Pushkar agreed to help you and brought me to London. ", Suman spoke as tears rolled down her eyes.

Shravan came closer to her as he tried to wipe her tears .

" Don't touch me. I can manage myself. ", Suman vigorously wiped her tears.

After Suman was better, she slowly whispered," If you need to apologize , say sorry to my parents who were crying thinking that they failed as parents because they chose the wrong suitor for their daughter. Say sorry to your parents who haven't been eating properly , thinking of what was wrong in their upbringing that made their son hang their heads down in shame. Say sorry to your brother who still thinks that we will be together. To the one who made efforts to bring me to London. Say sorry to Preeti who has been crying her eyes out for me. After all this , do you know what the irony is? People think that I am at fault. They think that a rock was placed in front of a gem like you. They think that my parents bribed your parents so that they could my marriage fixed. I am just one in the many people you have to apologize to. "

Shravan was stunned hearing this, when he left London. All he could see was his love for his girlfriend not the after effect of his doings. Today he felt genuinely Sorry for what he did.

" I am sorry Suman. I will try to clear up things as much as I can. ", He spoke as his eyes teared up.

" No need Shravan. No need. My family doesn't need an outsider to help them. Just because you left me doesn't mean that I died. ", Suman said bitterly.

" I am sorry for overreacting so much. Let's get back to work. ", Suman saw Shravan standing speechless.

He quietly nods, as they both sit down.
While working , they heard someone opening the door as yelling happily ," Baby"

Shravan gulps uncomfortably as the girl glances at the unknown person sitting.

" Sorry. I will take you leave. ", Suman realizes both of them looking at her uneasily.

" Yeah sure. You can start sketching from tomorrow. ", Shravan says and Suman nods and leaves the room.

She walks to the washroom and washes her face multiple times to clear up her mind.
She takes out her concealer and covers her dark eye patches.
She gives herself a confident smile and walks to Eric's cabin.

" Hello Suman. I was expecting you. ", Eric spoke kindly.

" Such a beautiful coincidence. ", She spoke as she took a seat in front of him.

" I have a few things to discuss with you. ", She says to which Eric nods.

" Can I please have a place on the first floor when I am designing it. And then with the floors so forth. ", Suman asked.

" Sure Why not ? If you have any problems you can call me or Shravan. ", A smile came on Suman's face seeing him so happy and enthusiastic.

Whenever one is sad the other always feels happier to them. Her subconscious spoke to which she mentally frowned.

" Suman Suman ", she got out of her dreamland as Eric called her name.

" Oh Sorry. Just got a bit zoned out. ", Suman responded embarrassed.

" I was asking whether you would like me to drop you back to your apartment. I am done with my work. I will show you some good sights along the way. ", Eric repeated what he said to which Suman agreed happily.

" Its gonna be fun. ", Suman wanted a break from all the current on goings.

" Come, let's go. ", Eric spoke as he picked up his blazer and forwarded his hand to her.

She gave him a smile and forwarded her hand to him. Both walked out of the office hand in hand with smiling faces.

 Both walked out of the office hand in hand with smiling faces

Authors Note.

Here is another quick update I couldn't stop myself from writing seeing your amazing response.

In this story there would be Shraman mingling with other people, so I am warning you in advance.

Eric would be played by Tom Felton. Any Harry Potter fans out here?

 Any Harry Potter fans out here?

Lots of love,
ABIGAIL.