Brittany

hours later!

I woke up in a daze. The last thing I remember was Domonico and his men here in my house. He found out then I fell asleep after he asked to move in with him.

what am I gonna do? I can't move in with him.  I barely know him.  I slowly got out of bed before nausea hit me. I rushed to my en suite bathroom. and hurled into the toilet.

When I finally was okay i walked out of my room and into the kitchen to see the time. i looked at the stove. The clock read 2:35 a.m.

i knew that everyone was asleep. I got pickles. because I was kinda hungry and I love pickles.

i sat eating some pickles. and watching tv. before i knew it. It was 7 o clock. i got up quietly. and went to my room. for a few more hours of sleep.

i woke up with what felt like 10 minutes. But looking at the clock it was a good 4 hours.

i walked out in the living to see the two men. my friends and domonico yelling at each other.

"hey!" I yelled and everyone went quiet.

"I am trying to sleep. do you fucking mind! I already feel like shit. I don't need to look like it to. now if you'll fucking excuse me I'm going to take a nap. The next time I get up to yelling all your asses is grass." I said harshly. my head killing me and being hungry.

"bella you can't take me down" Domonico.

"I would stop were you are" chelsea and Maddie said rushed with a fear look in their eyes. because they ready know how I am about my sleep.

The two men had amused faces.

"try me" I said.

"you don't Tell me what to do bella" he said

I walked over and grabbed his junk. "if you want to keep this. listen to me. and listen to me now.  You can be a mafia Don or the president of the fucking world. You will not disrespect me. or disobey me in my own house. Just because you knocked me up doesn't mean your here to rule my life. now someone tell me what the the all the commotion. was over." I said firmly. letting go when I saw Domonico wince.

"he said your moving in with him. to italy."  Maddie said. "you all are. You already can have any job you want in italy. plus live in the villa next to mine. on the same property. what more do you want?" Domonico said.

"that's sounds like a great idea but we aren't what matters it's brittany and her peanut-" chelsea said.

"our peanut" Domonico corrected.

everyone looked at me. I blushed and looked down. "it's a great opportunity for my friends. And me. my child will get a mother and father even if it is out of wedlock. we'll move in with you." I said

i looked at my friends who seemed kind of excited. "let's go pack!" they yelled each pulling a man with them.

"I'm gonna pack" I said before turning to leave. "I'll help" domonico said following me.

We slowly packed everything up. 

" take all the boxes of clothes. everything else can get shipped over." he said.

5 hours later at about 4:35 p.m

we boarded domonico private jet.