Domonico

Today's has been a really long day. All week we have been trying to find to tried to take our shipment. Today we have. He is gone. And done with.

"DON Domonico" a sarcastic. voice called my name. I looked to see my best friend and wing man Nicholas.  "what nic?" I answered chugging the rest of my beer. "look at the babe's that just walked in" he said before pointing to a group of 3 girls. All hot but one really caught my attention. I always come to my own clubs to find my women. Yes. I am a known as a womanizer. I'm the leader of the biggest mafia in Italy.  but now have to be in fucking London because my men won't do their fucking job. and I wanted to kill the person who dare try to steal from DOMONICO NIKOLAI BACCARO! .

Now that everything is taken care of I can go home. my jets being filled and stocked. so by tomorrow I will be on my private jet back to Italy.

i wait until my eye candy had about 6 shots and a beer before, i down 2 shots before getting up and heading to the table.

When i got there the two friends looked up at me in awe.

my eye candy didn't look up just kept drinking. not even paying attention.

"you know bella it's not nice to ignore people" I bended down and whispered in her ear I saw her shiver. before slowing lifting her head and making eye contact

"what?" she asked rudely.

"would you like to dance?" I asked.

"no your hot get a slut to dance with." I muttered before getting up and going to the bar. I saw her sit down before ordering a drink. I saw guys hitting on her but she just looked down at her phone.

"may I sit?" I asked her friends. They quickly nodded their heads-

"what's uo with-" I cut off not knowing her name'

"brittany? oh she's just mad cause some bitch ruined her birthday and had to get in a fight to beat the bitches ass on campus.

With her professors watching" the blonde one said.

"and what are your names?" I asked not wanting to keep calling them blonde one and other one.

"I'm Maddie " said the blonde-

"I'm chelsea" said the other one.

"thank you for having me. It was a pleasure to meet you to" I said before getting up and heading back to nic. I saw him with a shocked look on his face.

"she rejected you. you! This is the first time that's ever happened" nic said basically rubbing it in my face. I just laughed and as the night progressed I kept a close eye on brittany.

I saw her dancing. so provocatively. I saw a dirty scum bag. walked up to her and grab her. hips.  I saw her push him away but he came back. I heard her yell. "if you fucking touch me again you perverted dirt bag I'll break you fucking jaw!" she yelled. He didn't listening. it was a surprised when she flipped him to the ground before punching him straight in the nose. breaking it.

He pushed her down. And got on top of her.  "you broke my nose bitch!" he yelled. I ran before he could punch her.

"don't fucking touch her" I said harshly. grabbing the collar of his shirt.

"why you sticking up for this good for nothing whore! she's just another slut that's comes here's spreads her legs and leaves" he said. I knocked him out before he can say anything else.

I quickly picked up brittany and took her outside the club. "hey put me down I'm perfectly fine!" she yelled hitting my chest.

"I'm taking you home hour drunk" I said.  "am not" she said childishly. While roaming her hands one my chest.

I put her in my car. "address" I asked. When i started the car. I left when I got her a dress and headed to take her home.  I felt her tiny hand on my thigh. I looked at her to see lust but also innocence in her eyes. "don't bella" I muttered. I'm already hard from her dancing. "your so thick" she said blushing.

"that's not the only thing that's thick and if you don't stop now you be able to see what else is thick." I said firmly

she put her hand on my junk.

As soon as we got her home she unlocked the door and I brought her to the bedroom she said was hers. When. I laid her down she pulled me on top of her. and started kissing me. I immediately kissed back. things escalated quickly and before I knew it I was naked and inside of her. With her screaming. omg she was a virgin. I go to pull out when she grabbed my ass. "don't you move mister". After awhile. I couldn't take it and started pounding into her.

After everything was done she feel right asleep. I kissed her lips quickly. before grabbing my clothes. slipping g them on and my shoes. before writing her a note.

"bella ,

I'm truly sorry I couldn't be here to see you wake up lovely. but I'm on my way back to italy. last night was great. call me some time. ***-***-****.

sincerely,

Domonico .B."

before leaving. I headed to the airport to see nic waiting with a smirk. within 30 minutes I was in the air on the way back home.