Your mine now M'lady~

<<Adrinette>> (Yandere! Adrien) Requested by: hama431
There is no Ladybug nor Chat Noir here. And, I'm American so I don't really know how Parisian schools work. I was told that they go home for lunch, but the thing I put made it more convenient sooo...yea.   

     Everyone knew to never mess with Adrien Agreste. He was the schools bad-boy, as well as a major player. He picked up girls left and right and once he got bored, he would take his pick of the next girl without a word to his current victim. He would make sure that his technical "ex" would see too. He often skipped class to smoke, and regularly just ditched school altogether. It wasn't too uncommon for him to show up on time and for a full day though - he would take any excuse to see the current object of his affection.

      Due to his good looks and reputation, he was the most popular student in the entire school. He would mess with the other kids, going as far as physical violence. He would harass the girls, not that they minded. It was how he got his girlfriend of the week. Just about every girl fell for his masculine charm-all but two. Alya and Marinette. Alya was a kind and witty girl who already had a loyal boyfriend. His name was Nino - and he was ironically Adrien's best friend.

       Marinette was a nice and sweet girl. "Sweet like the bakery she lives in." Everyone always said. She had a lot of admirers, including Adrien. He was always trying to catch her attention. Calling her pet names, constantly being around her, and just plain being annoying.

        There was something else that was wrong though. He not only has taking a liking to her, he was obsessed. He constantly wanted to be round her and he wanted to protect her. He wanted her. He needed her. But he knew he couldn't have her. This is the reason why he was a playboy. He constantly was trying to get her off his mind through other woman. It never worked. He knew it, but he was always denying it. It wasn't until one day when he completely snapped. 

~~~~~~~
         It was a normal school day. Everyone was being loud and obnoxious, couples making out here and there as hormonal teenagers do, and people talking to their friends. Marinette and Alya were sitting at their desks simply chatting. That was until a hand slammed down upon their desk. When they looked up, they weren't surprised to find a banana-haired boy smirking down at them with the trademark smirk and a mischievous glint in his emerald green eyes. 

          "Hello, Princess~" Adrien purred. He neared his face closer to hers causing her to back away until she couldn't anymore. He got so close that she could feel his minty breath as it fanned across her face. "Miss me?" He said as if he already knew her answer.

            "Yeah, no. Get lost Agreste." she sassed. He wasn't taken by surprise, for it was a thing that happened just about everyday. Whenever he was near her, he couldn't help but feel slightly shy, and his heart would skip a beat when he got close to her face. He wished he could catch those pink lips in his own. But, he continued with his act and proceeded to mess around.

          Marinette rolled her eyes as she raised her finger and pushed on his nose, which made his mind blank as he fought back a blush. Alya snickered and looked at her boyfriend. He glanced back at her and winked. She smirked and redirected her attention back to the duo next to her.

          "You'll fall for me one day M'lady, you wait and see." 'I'll make you love me.' he thought. "I seriously doubt it." Marinette replied. The bell rang and everyone was situated into their seats. The teacher began her lesson and most of the students let their mind wander.

  ******

            It was lunchtime, and everyone who had friends sat and conversed. Alya and Marinette were talking undisturbed as per usual, and Marinette couldn't shake the feeling of being observed. It was as though somebody was gazing at her so intensely that she could barely shift her own gaze from her food. The other boy who's attention was on her was Nathaniel. Nathaniel was very shy (and was noticeably more nervous as he was near Marinette). He clutched his sketchbook to his chest as if his life depended on it and seemed to shuffle towards the girls.