Falling in love

<<LadyNoir>>*original* PLZ WATCH THE VID ABOVE, EVEN IF U DONT KNOW WHAT UNDERTALE IS. It goes with the story. And the reader will be involved, but don't worry, they will be helping them, not ruining them😉 And this is for my friend Mara, a happy birthday! <<edit: 5/30/18>>

It was a warm and beautiful, Parisian night. The Stars were shining and the full moon was out though, not making much a difference lighting the city up. Young, teenage (Y/n) was just sitting atop the Eiffel, just enjoying the slight breeze that whispered into their hair and ears.

They weren't the only ones on the Eiffel Tower, however. Young Paris's superheroine, Ladybug, was waiting for her partner in anti-crime to show up and start patrolling. By the time he did, was the time that (Y/n) decided that they should whip out their guitar, and start playing a song. A love song to be exact.

"So, did ya miss me M'lady? I bet you did~" The black cat cooed. "Yeah yeah, whatever- hey," she said, cutting herself off. "Do you hear that or am I just going crazy?" She asked. While they were silent, they listened a while. In the background, there was music playing, more specifically, a guitar! And very close by! "I can hear that, but where is it coming from, I wonder?" Chat said.

They decided to follow the music, and came across a young (boy/girl), about there age, with (h/l), (h/c) hair, and (S/c) skin. Just as they were about to ask what they were doing there, (Y/n) suddenly started playing. The superheroines decided to listen a bit, to this song that they've never heard of before.

"Wise men say, only fools rush in, but I can't help...falling in love with you."

Chat looked over at Ladybug without her knowing when they sang this.

"Shall I stay? Would it be a sin? If I, can't, help... falling in love with you."

He looked back at (Y/n), thinking about doing something, but not sure if he should commit.

"Like a river flows, surely to the sea, darling do it goes... some things are meant to be. Take, my, hand, take my whole life too,"

Chat took Ladybugs hand, and before she could protest, he started dancing with her. They danced to the beat, in total rhythm.

"For I, can't, help...falling in love with you. Like a river flows. Surely to the sea. Darling so it goes, some things are meant to be."

They stared into each other's eyes, both getting lost in them. Sea blue and forest green.

"Take my hand, take my whole life too, for I can't help.., falling in love with you... For I can't help... falling in love...with...you."

(Y/n) finished, playing the last few notes. As as they did that, looking into the city, the two heroines stopped as well, leaning in closer, and closer, until finally their lips meet. (Y/n) saw this, and thought to themselves, 'My work here, is done.' And walked away, down the elevator, and back home.

When Ladybug and Chat Noir pulled apart, both of their eyes widened, and they stared at each other for a moment. "Ya'know M'lady, I can't (hehe, get it?) help but to fall in love with you." He said. "You stupid silly cat! I...love you to..." She said, looking down. "Y-you do?" He asked. She nodded. He held her chin up and leaned closer to share another loving kiss. This is a patrol, they certainly won't forget.

A/n
I hope that you liked it! Have a miraculous day!