IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE

So I've been going back and revisiting this story a lot... I haven't written much more to it in a long time, and I've been determined to figure out what exactly the "spark" seemed to just go away all of a sudden. I've reread the parts I have a few times, and I've come to the conclusion that instead of focusing on the different girls and their struggles, I would separate them. I know a lot of you liked Cahlan, others liked Givanni, and many liked Mara. With this being said, I'm starting new stories that focus on each individual girl. 

While the girls have particular struggles and issues going on, I'm not sure if the new books will focus on those. For instance, Cahlan's book may focus on life before the wreck, Mara's taking place after all of the abuse, and I'm not sure about Givanni just yet.

I'm not sure if anyone is actually going to read this, so if you do, THANK YOU! If there are any readers who had kept up with the story as it was being written, I would like to apologize for my lack of updates and whatnot. I've felt very disappointing when it comes to this, so hopefully you guys will read my other work as I post it. 

Sorry for the switch-up in plotlines and books. I think it's been a long time coming, really. Anyway, keep on the look out for the new stories. :)

OH! And Mara's story is called "Wander." The prologue is up now. :)

--S