Chapter three

A/N: The model in the picture is the Irish boy.

The first thing I noticed was the style of his apartment. My feet were moving towards the boy's soft painful moans but my eyes were looking around. The whole place had a dark mysterious feel to it. Darkened windows, dark coloured furniture, dimmed lights but it was stylishly furnished. I might have expected the whole place to be you know filled with human meat, coffins and what not. Hey not my fault! The guy gives off that vibe. So I was surprised. Big time. French style, I thought.

I was simply captured by its beauty. The kitchen's colours were sleek silver and black. A few times times before, I had knocked his door hoping to interrupt his 'dinner'. But never had I gotten the chance to save somebody like this time. I was either too late or he'd just ignore the knocking till he was done. Till his victims were dead. Thus, I had never come in before. So despite my mind shouting at me to rush and help him for he may not have much time, I had to stop and stare.

After what felt like an eternity but just a few seconds, I was made aware of his chilling presence behind me by his clearing of the throat. Startled I spun around to face him.

"What the hell do you think your doing?! Who gave you permission to come in?" I asked him barely containing my temper.

"Uh... It's my house..?" Lorenzo replied with a questioning tone, scratching his the back of his neck.

"Uh..no I m-mean uh n-nothing", I replied pathetically. Gee, can I embarrass myself any further? My face was flushed. If only I was one of those cool kick ass super power ninjas. I'd just make myself invincible. Then he won't be the only only one with magic tricks!

Amusement twinkled in those captivating eyes of his. Clearing his throat he said,"Maybe you should go do what you came here for. You know, after 'trying' to push your way in." It was at times like that I wanted to ban sarcasm and rolling of the eyes. It wasn't so sweet when it was directed towards ya, was it? Yeah. I didn't think so. Keeping my kick-ass sarcastic comeback to myself, I whirled around and let my feet lead me to the boy.

After a few feet, in front of a door, I stopped. My nerve bundles were a mess. They picked 'the' perfect moment to start squirming. Anxiousness to me was like a boner to a guy during a family dinner. Not good at all. A hand reached out from behind and twisted the doorknob. Why he wanted me to find him so badly, I didn't know.

Not bothering to question him, I walked in with eyes down, holding my breath and hands fisted by my sides. I didn't wanna damage his pretty face. Slowly I lifted my head up. There he was. The sight of him made me stop in my tracks. I couldn't stop the gasp that escaped me. I couldn't make my feet move. In short, he looked simply horrific. In detail, well that was a whole different story.

He was lying on the bed, practically naked. The only piece of clothing that covered what was left of his dignity was a torn shirt. The shirt that he had been wearing. He was curled up in the foetal position. His hair was disheveled and face was scrunched up in pain. There were scratch marks all over his chest. One hand clutched the side of his neck from where the blood was flowing steadily onto the mattress. The other hand was resting on his back. Odd place, I thought. But looking closely, I realised that his hand was broken. Shit.

Turning around, "You broke his hand?" I hissed furiously. He just nonchalantly shrugged from the doorway. Bastard. Promising myself to make him pay later, I walked towards the boy cautiously. I didn't wanna scare him.

Squatting down to his eye level, I slowly reached out to touch his shoulder. As soon as my hand made contact with his skin, his eyes flew open and instinct made him flinch back. The movement must have caused him more pain for he stopped trying to get away. In a hoarse voice filled with so much pain, he said "You're like him too? Just kill me and put me out of my misery please. I'm begging you." The anguish I heard, tugged at my heart strings.