Chapter two

A/N: The paragraphs after *** are not Evangeline's POV. The person is nameless for now. There will be more of the woman later. Let me know what you think. Picture is of the stranger.

His hot breath whispered across my skin, his greedy hands roamed, his sinful tongue stroked and trail of open mouthed kisses followed. I was left breathless. Images of riding him into oblivion were the only thoughts racing in my head. Maybe it was his work, his ability that had left me wanting him so bad at the moment. I didn't know. I didn't care. But the sound of fabric tearing brought me back to reality.

I noticed that he was watching me intently, with hooded eyes. His eyes were a glowing vermillion. It was only when I felt his teeth grazing my neck, right where my vein was furiously pulsing, that the desire filled fog in my mind cleared. I saw him for him. A monster. That was when I realised why his eyes were vermillion. It wasn't lust. But blood-lust. Snapping out of my confused state, I stopped him. My blood was all he wanted. I should have known. How could I have gotten that stupid? After all, I was nothing more than food for him.

Mustering up all my courage, my anger fuelling me more, I let my palm fly across his cheek. A loud crack resounded soon after. What the hell? Looking down at his hands made me more furious. His knuckles had turned white from the sheer pressure he was still applying on the bloody marble. He broke the god damn sink! I couldn't help but throw my hands up frustration. I was the one who was suppose to be breaking things and throwing them. At him. Believe me I would have done that if I thought it'd make any damage at all.

"Get the hell outta my house!" I screamed at him. "Go do what you were suppose to do in the first place. Go enjoy your kill. Your Irish friend must have passed out by now. We are just pesky little humans for you. Our feelings never matter, do they?" I ended my rant with a mock tone.

He hopped down from the broken sink, making another crack. Damn him! I gritted my teeth. He walked towards me, deliberately taking slow steps, taunting me. I wasn't gonna lie. He did scare me. He leaned down again, towards my ear, like earlier at the door before he plunged the stake into him. And he whispered the exact same words.

"Give into me. You can't resist. I'm a monster and yet you want me. Your mine, Evangeline." He walked away like the kiss hadn't happened. It probably didn't. He could have messed with my mind. But my tingling lips, said otherwise. My feet automatically followed him to the door.

Entering his apartment, he looked over his shoulder and said, "Hear him. Hear him scream as I drain him. As I quench my thirst with his sweet blood and pleasure him like the god I am. As I watch him writher under me, in pain and pleasure, with blood dripping, I'm gonna imagine it's you. I'm gonna imagine squeezing those perky wonderful breasts of yours, as I suck him dry. I'm gonna imagine you opening up your legs willingly for me, as I kill him. You will accept your fate and take my side."

"Please, just go. Spare him if you will." My voice was hoarse with heartbreak and unshed tears, barely a whisper. I was shaking. I was scared. For myself and the poor boy. I can't save him. No matter what I can't save an innocent soul. I could feel him watching me, drilling holes into my heart with his bottomless orbs. I was helpless. He knew it. Which is why he walked into his house and shut the door, leaving me standing alone.

As I then laid in my bed, trying to forget everything that happened in the last hour, the screams began. Endless, for hours long they went. Some sounded painful, the others not so much. And every time I heard the Irish boy scream out in pleasure, my blood boiled. I didn't understand how a bite could be pleasurable. It didn't matter as I saw red. It didn't matter then that Lorenzo was a vampire, a life taker. My jealousy refused to let me think rationally. I wanted him all to myself. I wanted him to take me. I wanted him to drink from me.