Chapter 1 : A black rose petal..?

*Sorry If There Are Mistakes- Enjoy!*

Your POV :

I was laying on my bed until mom called me for Breakfast.

"Darling! Breakfast ready!" She shouted from downstairs.

I live with only my Mother,my dad... I don't know where he went... My mom told me that my dad was dead since I was 7. But I know it wasn't true... I just need to find him. I love and miss him so much...my mom I love her too but it seems she can build her trust easily on me and it's difficult when you're already 18.

"Okay! Be there in a few seconds," I shouted back and charge my IPhone X

As I walk down the stairs,my mom start to set the table,

"Oh! Y/n I will be hanging out later with my friends and you will be home alone,you can get some fresh air outside if you want. Anything Call me and also you will start school in two days,Bye," my mom said as she rush to give me a plate and utensils.🍴

I just nodded as an answer. It's really normal to me to be home alone because she-my Mother would hang out Everyday 15 Hours.

Felix's POV :

I was watching television,watching Four Knights & A Princess.

I was so bored that I even cracked 10 Eggs.
I thought I could take a walk outside for a while.

"Felix Hyung? Where are you going?" Jeongin asked as he's eyes still fixed on the phone.

"Taking a walk," I replied
"Oh..ok," Jeongin said not taking a single glance. I walked out of the house as the cold Breeze hits me. I have to start school in 2 days..ugh this is annoying!

Your POV :

I decided might as well jog for a good 25 Minutes outside. I haven't been keeping my body fit like I always do for 1 month..because It would rain for the whole month.

As I was jogging I noticed a garden full of black and red roses. It's kind of weird because I've never seen a single rose which is in black coloured. But I continued jogging anyways...

I was so into the music I was listening to which is Stray Kids-Hellevator that I even bumped onto someone. He does seem slightly familiar. I stood up from the ground where I fell and again I noticed a black rose petal... weird not too weird though. But anyways I looked at the boy'a face and it does seem familiar... I stared at his face until he spoke with his deep voice.

"Sorry but it's not necessary to stare at my face like that," he spoke,yes! I know him! It's Felix Lee!!

he'a not really my bias Minho is,but still!

"Err Mianhae Felix Oppa," I said,he smirked. And I left and start to jog again.

Weird... where did the black rose petal came from? Someone must had picked a black rose and dropped a petal.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy my Chapter 1,hope is not SO boring