Double Date

"Walker." Noel said nodding towards Walker before looking over to Emily, "Emily." He said scanning her body, as I noticed she was wearing a crop top with a little more coverage than a bra and a tight leather skirt. Walker had his arm around her as they sat smugly in the booth. I nodded at each of them feeling less confident by the minute. Walker new how much this was getting to me, walker isn't my friend, but I did grow up with him. He knows Emily is the one person that can get to me.

"Hi Noel." Her voice rang in my ears as Noel sat down in the booth as I followed suit.

"Wow, you sure have found a way to be conservative and a whore all at once, Logan." Emily greeted me laughing at her own joke.

I simply nodded picking up the menu to search for what I wanted.

"Babe." I heard Emily whisper to Walker from across the table me glanced up to see her right next to his ear.

"Mmhm?" He asked looking at the menu.

"I'm not reply hungry, you wanna take this to your house."

"No, Noel and Logan just got here. I'm not leaving yet." still he looked at the menu.

"They are so boring, and Logan is making me want to throw up." Emily snickered.

"Well I'm sure you're having the same effect on her." Walker continued to look down at the menu a slight smirk spearing on his face as he glanced up at me.

"Hi guys, are you ready to order?" the waitress asked and I couldn't help but notice that her eyes were flicking between the two boys. They seemed to settle on Walker as she leaned a little closer to him. We all ordered our drinks and meals as she jotted them down, smirking at Walker. However walked showed no interest in her insured he pulled his phone out answering a call. I heard him quietly talking as the waitress got tired of her blatant flirting not working and instead leaned over me to flirt with Noel. I looked down at the table cloth studying the threads.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Noel writing something on a napkin as the waitress giggled. Getting done, he grabbed the napkin off the table handing it over to her. Right as it passed by me I saw his number on it 222-1538 and rolled my eyes. Classy. 

I stayed quiet the rest the night as Emily and Noel talked most of the night. Well he was doing good until it actually counted.  To  entertained myself I examined the different paintings on the walls, imagining the different funny things that could happen if I the four of us were in that time period, on that landscape, or with the person. Most of them were to Emily's detriment, but thats not the point. I found myself bored with the portrait of Queen Elizabeth the 2nd, and moved my eyes to a picture of Edgar Allen Poe. After thinking about all of his writing I thought imagining any of those stories happening to Emily would be a bit psycho, but after all he was a bit psycho. 

"He was most definitely psycho." I apparently said out loud because they all three looked at me, presumably following my eyes to the painting.

"I think she's the psycho one." Emily snorted.

"Oh most certainly, a creative genius, but nonetheless psycho." Walker said in my direction however still looking at the painting.

I turned my head to look at him as he looked at me and I shot him a questioning look that soon turned to admiration. I never pegged walker for a reader, and even if I did, certainly someone who recognized Edgar Allen Poe by painting. 

"Eh-Come on guys Einstein wasn't that crazy." Both Walker and I's attention snapped to Noel as he spoke. "I mean, unless thats Hitler, but Hitler wasn't creative or a genius, Walker. God dude, why don't you just go join the Nazi's." 

I looked at Walker the same time he looked at me. After giving him the classic shrug and smirk that Jim from The Office always gives to the camera, I said "Yeah walker, just go join the Nazi's."

________

Hey guys! 

Sorry I havent updated in forever! I'll update soon, I think. I love you guys! Oh and by the way! The number up there is real. It is my friend Christian's, I don't care what you do with it, just please dont be mean or tell him I gave his number to the internet. And if you do text him make sure that you are aware that I do not control what he says so if he is rude, its not my fault! Best of luck! You can find me on IG and Twitter, same username everywhere. By the way if I said whats gucci on this story, its a slang term, I know what Gucci is! Love you bunches!

I am..

BravelyDreaming

xoxo