It's Elementary My Dear Watson

~Author's Note~

Sorry for like totally ignoring this story! You guys are fantastic, and i've just been really caught up in 'Jerk's Care?'. I'm sorry, and the votes and reads are over whelming! I really do love you guys! But i'm not going to sit here, and blab about that to you guys. I'll go ahead and let y'all read the update! Hope I don't disappoint! Love ya!

______________________________________________________________________

"So, elegant or teeny?" I heard Alex say, but my head was concentrated on that. It's somewhere in la la land. Those are our two types of party's, basically, classy or loud obnoxious music. "Hello?" Alex said waving her hand in my face.

"Sorry, I just couldn't careless." I said trying to sound truthful.

"Oh whatever Logan. You totally care, and you just want to act like you aren't head over heels for Walker." She said after a quick scoff. Darn it.

"I am not!" I said defensively. I may have a crush on him, but no more that. "He's cute i'll give you that, but he's a heartless jerk." I said eyeing her. That was true.

"Whatever you say freak." She said chuckling a bit.

"Hey, you know i'm right." I said looking down at my phone. 'New IMessage' Read on the screen causing it to light up.

"Sure..." She said studying me carefully.

Opening the message I began to blush. 'Can't wait for the party.' It read with walkers name labeling the message.

"Uh-" I started to talk, but was cut off by the Alex snatching my phone away.

"Oh don't even make excuses for that blush. I pick teeny, and that's final. You can text Walker back now." She said grinning like an idiot and handing me back my phone.

"Shut up." I said giggling.

Alex made the necessary arrangements, and i just sat there as she made phone call after phone call.

______________________________________________________

"Logan! Come on! Did you really just fall asleep? The party's started! Gah! What am I supposed to do with you!" Alex yelled with slight frustration.

"Sorry." I mumbled pushing myself out of the lounging chair I was in that's placed in one of the corners of my room. I walked over to my closet, and pulled out the dress I had chosen for the party. It was short, but still in regulations, and was a mint green color. It had cap sleeves, and flowed out from the bottom of my ribs. I slid it on, and paired it with some white heels, that were fare to high. I let my hair fall into natural curls, but French braided my bangs, and tucked the braid behind my ear. "Ready!" I said turning to look at an amazed Alex, I suppose for getting read in about five minutes.

"Oh. My. Gosh! You did THAT in five minutes, and you look amazing! I officially hate you!" She said smiling at me. She pulled my hand out of my room, and downstairs to the party. How did I sleep through THIS?

I gawked at the party Alex was able to throw in such a short amount of time. 

I mean it was bound to be huge, but she is... IMPRESSIVE! 

I looked around for one person in mind. Just one person, and I knew Alex could tell who I was looking for.

Then I spotted him. 

But not at all how I wanted to. 

Ladies and Gents, behold... Walker leaning on the wall flirting, but not just with anyone.

Emily.

Or should I say Rashy?

This is not going to end well. 

Because before I knew what was actually happened I was standing in between the two, facing Emily.

"Excuse me, were you invited?" I couldn't help but smirk. Lets just say, I am RARELY this rude, and it feels awesome! 

She looked taken back, and a little... embarrassed?

I smirked wider at the thought.

"I-I I'm Walker's date." she defended, and I stiffened at the words.

I turned to Walker with my eyebrow raise, sure I knew she was his date, It just didn't feel good for it to be voiced.

"Well?" I question.

"Yeah, she's my date." He shrugged, and again the words felt like someone was ripping out my heart, throwing it on the floor, stomping on it, and then putting it back in. 

"Well then." I winked walking away unsure of myself, not really having a plan.

Then it hit me. 

Literally Noel stumbled into me, the usual drunk him. 

I rolled my eyes only to my knowledge. 

I put on the biggest, most fake, smile I could muster up. "Oh hey Noel!" I said pushing him up a bit wrapping my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my lower back. 

"You smell good." Noel said his eyes drifting closed as he laid his head down in the crook of my neck, and I could see some bruises on his arms from my brothers beating.

"Dance with me?" Noel said his head coming up to look into my eyes. 

"No she's dancing with me right now, sorry buddy." Walker's voice said pulling Noel away from me. 

I smirked at his subtly.

I smirked a bit too soon, because the next thing I knew Walker had his hand wrapped firmly around my wrist pulling me back up the stairs where you could here much more clearly, and the only effect of the music were distant. 

That's just awesome.

"What was that?" I shot out fist, and he looked at me a little smirk tugging at his lips.

"What was what?" HE asked innocently.

I scowled "Oh I don''t Know, bringing a date, and then pulling me away from mine!" I practically screamed in his face.

He scoffed "Noel is not  you're date." But it was the way he said those five words, it was more hopeful thank anything, and that's what made my smirk widen a bit more.

"Oh but he is." I lied, but he would never know.

"Why?" He asked sounding a little hurt.

I smirked at my next reply, "It's elementary my dear Watson." With that I turned on my heels walking back down stairs leaving a stunned Walker.

~Author' Note~ 

If you got that Sherlock Holmes reference you are awesome! 

I'm going to try and update every other weekend, alternating with my other book- Let loose...!