THREE | Forgotten

-

You're his sister, and he finds out after injuring you; because he's told by Snoke.

-

She stumbled back, holding onto the wound that sputtered blood at a rapid pace. Her face was scrunched up in utter pain, and the only hope she once held for Kylo; had shattered. Her missing limb was now a sign of Ben being lost in the Dark void of Kylo Ren. He was no longer the boy she grew up alongside, and now was a dark ruler filled with nothing but determination to fulfill Darth Vader's wretched plans.

Her eyes landed onto the helmet that masked the monster's expressions. She couldn't tell exactly what he was thinking at the moment, but deep down she knew that it was far from remorse. She even assumed that her sibling was wearing a smirk under the emotion cloak.

Meanwhile he watched the cowering girl's facial color fade from the gaining amounts of lost blood. "Ben, what has this darkness done to you? You are no longer the b-" Her hoarse voice was cut off by a sharp pain to her lungs; [Y/N]'s eyes began to water at the loss of oxygen as Kylo forcefully gripped at her throat. She was shocked by his sudden tactic of getting her to quiet down, but nonetheless expected nothing more from him.

"You know nothing of me! Do not think you have the right to address to me as Ben. Ben Solo is gone." The gravel filter of his tone led her to believe that what she spoke up only angered him more than before. Her hands darted up to her clenched neck as the oxygen disappearance slowly began to morph her vision into a blur. She knew that she'd signed her own Death certificate just by attempt to talk to her egotistical brother, but she didn't know that he'd have such harsh ways to end her. It hurt her more than the received pain; how could her brother turn into such a character when being raised by
two loyal Jedi's?

"..Have y-you forgotten of m-me?" She choked up her last words, before he unclenched his grip, causing her body to collide harshly with the floors beneath; the life that was once radiating from her, now gone and existent elsewhere.

Though [Y/N]'s words lingered in Kylo's head, leading him to wonder what the girl could have possibly been going on about and in what way had he known her before. He didn't remember her or even recognize her facial features, even when he got a good look as she cowered beneath him. Who was she?

He turned on his heel to face his Master, Snoke. His body moved into a bowing position as he silently praised the elder being. "I have done of what you have told me to, Sir. She is no longer around to destruct our missions." He felt accomplished, knowing that he discarded of the girl that cause numerous problems for the First Order, and would now be feared across galaxies afar.

"You give more than what I expect. Firstly, your father, now you gift me with the body of your only sibling. You will soon take over the likings of Darth Vader."

Kylo's breath shallowed out of disturbance; him slowly gathering the information of which he'd just bowed before. He looked behind his shoulder, gazing his dully colored eyes over the lifeless body of his supposed sibling.

The matter of life that of which was just breathless in front of him moments ago, was his sister. He stood up in silence, before turning on his heel and storming out of Snoke's lair; ready to throw an outrage.

He clenched his knuckles around the helmeted mask, before he started throwing his fist around frantically; knocking the metallic piece into each wall of the elevator shaft, leaving it a dented indication of his anger.

"..Have y-you forgotten of m-me?"

His waterline pricked with tears, the memories of his father's death hitting him along with his own sibling's, that he'd just been reintroduced to. He was the cause of the two departing, and not long ago was he celebrating it as if it was something remarkable; without recollecting the girl, and his back story with her.

He huffed the Raven colored locks out of his face, before dropping the helmet to the lower grounds. His glove was tattered from the friction of the punches, and blood had riddened his cut knuckles. His booted feet stomped out of the elevator, leaving it to the Stormtrooper for additional maintenance.

This time Kylo Ren would have to
overcome the killing of two family members and not one. But he even knew that it might not be in his reach.
Because he still cared somewhere under the Dark Side charade.