TWO | Trainee

-

He's training you to become a
higher power of the Dark Side.

-

With his mask shielding his face, he charged up his Lightsaber; pointing it in the direction of his trainee, her eyes widening at the Cherry plasma blade inches away from her face. The fear radiated from her at the thought of having war with Kylo Ren. In fact it would fear many. Practice or not.

"You must keep concentration on my movements, don't look anywhere otherwise. We've been through this on notes, now we have to face it psychically." His automated voice spoke up from behind his helmet, before he stepped back into a prepared attack stance.

[Y/N] felt a shiver grow up her backside, merely intimidated by the glow of the weaponry; let alone the operator behind it. Her boot clad feet stomped down against the floors of the ship, before she ignited her own [F/C] Lightsaber. Specially made by her own Teacher, Kylo. It had been carved with his initials, which she ran the pad of her thumb along; sucking in a shaky breath that lacked confidence.

"I'm ready." She felt herself drifting further in connection with the force, before she was lunged at by the cloaked figure. Their blades clashed in battle, alerting her eyes wide in fear as she felt his strength pushing back against her own. This was before she ducked under the attack; whipping around to go face-to-face with him again.

He lightly smiled behind the armory, knowing that he created such a strong subject. With tested limits, he pushed farther; wanting and not knowing how far he could go with her.

"Kylo, wait! I'm losing-" His trainee's words were cut off when his Lightsaber slipped from his grasp, falling down to penetrate through her thigh. She dropped her own, it shutting off with immediate contact to the floors below.

She hunched over in pain, hands shaking down against the wound in her thigh. The smile once worn by Kylo was gone in a small amount of time, before he enveloped the girl into his arms bridal style; rushing out of the training room and directly down the halls to the infirmary.

People watched the two; some wondering how the girl could have gotten to such likeliness with the Dark Lord, others stepping out of way not wanting to get forcefully tossed against cargo by Kylo himself.

"Get her help immediately!" He yelled, taking his self anger out onto the health workers around the surgery table. They rushed to gather supplies, and complete the male's orders with fear in their eyes. Meanwhile [Y/N] sat aback in the chair, huffing away the pain. She kept her eyes clenched the entire moment, not wanting to take in the surroundings; feeling utterly embarrassed that she couldn't dodge such a silly slip-up.

It wasn't long before the burning sensation in her leg was met with one of coldness. She felt relieved that the feelings were gone and laid her head back against the leather chair; heaving a sigh of relief. Kylo took this as a sign of her healing, before he removed of his mask; surprising the few people with their hands cutting at the fabric of [Y/N]'s bottoms.

"I'm sorry for what took place back there. It seems as if we need more practice on paper rather than movement." He shook his head, the Raven locks upon his head drifting in the way of his face as he looked down at disappointment in himself. For he'd pushed her too far, and there was a consequence against that.

She put on a faint smile, lightly brushing her hand over Kylo's gloved one. "Don't apologize for being such a good Teacher. You're just doing your mission."

By the time the two stopped gazing at one another in admiration, [Y/N]'s thigh was patched with soft material, and they were both ushered out of the room as there was a soon-to-be surgery on a Stormtrooper
injured in war.

"Training, tomorrow. Paper, right?" She asked, Kylo assisting her down against the comfort of her own mattress. Although it was hard, she admitted to herself that she was glad to be back in her own surroundings for the remainder of the day.

He adjusted his cape, before nodding his head in confirmation at her question.

"I will see you when it
commences, trainee."

"Of course, teacher." With that, Kylo left the room with a held-back smile; though he failed to contain it, soon having to hide it behind his
disguised helmet.