Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I ran and went inside of one of the room. I hide myself and cried and locked myself.

I was crying while sitting and  leaning to the wall, "I hate him, he's a bad guy!"

Suddenly I heard something inside the room that makes me to stop crying. I started to feel nervous and look around, "Ahh.. Wh--who..is that?"

'Hyomin' that's what I heard. That name is repeating over and over until I became so scared. I close my both ears with covering my hands, "Shut up!!"

The voice keep hunting me calling 'Hyomin' with different type of voices. I trembles and close my both ears and eyes. I keep on trembling, and suddenly someone grab my hand.

"No!!!" I shouted and still closing my eyes and push that person away.

"Its me!" Travis said,

I look at Travis and start to blush I hide my face using my both hands.

He smirk at me, "This is my second time seeing you crying!"

I'm crying while closing my face with both hands. Travis quickly move closer to me and start hug me in his warm arms, "Stop crying.."

"Why you are here?" I asked while covering my face with my both hands

He look at me like he was able to say something in me.

"Maybe she doesn't want me to see her crying. How cute!" Travis said to himself,

"Why are you here!!" I asked again still covering my face with both hands

He grab my hands away from my face. My face turned red and I tried not to look at him. "My face must be weird after crying." I said to myself,

"I'm sorry." Travis said, "I didn't mean to push you so hard.. How was your head? Does it still hurt?"

I pretend I didn't hear him and just keep luring him away from my sight.

"Forgive me!" Travis said,

I was pissed and smirk at him, "Hm, forgive you? Why?" I asked, "I'm the one who should ask forgiveness from you!" I continue to look away from his face.

"What.. can you please look at me when you're talking?" Travis asked in his high tune.

I feel ashamed and ignore him. He hold my face using his both hands, "Look at me!"

I closed my eyes to not to see him, I feel he started to get pissed, "I'm sorry" he suddenly put his lips to my forehead. I opened my eyes and he still kissing my forehead while closing his eyes. All of a sudden I felt a tears coming from Travis, he can't hold his tears and continue to apologize, "Sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt you." he stand up and leave that room.

I just look at him while he's leaving.

Travis is walking while closing his mouth not to cry out loud, "I'm sorry Hyomin. I've promised you not to kiss anyone else but you." he lean to the wall and feel to weaken his both legs and sit while leaning to the wall.

I watched Travis and felt sad for him.

*****

At a night club, Yura and Minho are watching me while I'm taking a shot of alcohol.

"Ahh! I never knew that it taste like this." I taste bitterness in kamikazee shot,

"Hey! Stop it! That's your 3rd glass!" Yura replied,

"Shhhh.." I mumble and continue to drink

"She looks awful." Minho said while looking at me

"Do you really love that guy?" Yura asked,