Chapter 2

Chapter 2

*****

In Japan

Today is the wedding day. It was held in a private place somewhere inside the palace of Travis. All Prince's fans were so mad at it especially in me, because they think I was nobody compare to some girls. Some of them tried to send a death message to me and some of them even tried to kill me, that's why I always have body guards since we started dating. That is the reason why only a certain people are only invited to the wedding.

In my room, I was sitting front of a mirror then Sally came inside.

She start gasping, "Wow. You look so pretty!"

I shyly smiled, "Really?"

"Yes, you have to call me 'Mom' starting from now okay?" Sally replied,

I smiled and smirk, "Mom. This is my first time calling someone else 'Mom' since my mom died."

"Hmm, you never call 'mom' your stepmother?" Sally asked,

I became speechless again and try to say something. She touch my face and I get trembles.

I started to wonder, "Did you just cry?"

She smiled at me, "No! It's just that.. I'm happy to have you as my daughter in law."

"I don't understand.. Why do you want me to marry your son? You do know that he doesn't agree in this, right?" I asked,

"But you love him? Am I right?" Sally asked,

I was surprise and speechless my lips feel cracked and I can't move it.

"What is your first thought when you first saw him?" Sally asked,

I don't know what to say and my heart start to beat so fast.

"Your heart must be beating so fast, am I correct?" Sally asked,

I was surprise again to her question, how did she knew? Was it obvious? No way! Well I do get heartbeats everytime I saw him. But we've just met! How can I completely fall into him within a day? That is so weird. It's like I've met him before! Damn! What am I gonna do? I'm panicking.

She look at me again, and hold my both hands, "Please, continue to love him. Become a good wife. Try to know him better.. than anyone else."

She ran off and she left me to think about something. I got a weird feeling about Travis mother, I felt like I met her before but I don't remember where and when.

At the wedding venue, I was standing beside Travis.

"Smile. Everyone is watching." Travis whisper it to me,

I look at him, and I started to asked myself again. Why does my heart race faster in front of him? Why does I felt like I've known him for so long. I don't know what to do every time he's in front of me.

He sudden smirking, "You really can't take your eyes of me, aren't you? Did you find me attractive?" he asked me and hold my waist

I was surprise by his gesture, "What are you.."

"Just smile. They're taking our pictures." Travis replied,

I just let him to hold me in my waist and try to smile in front of everyone.

He glare at me so sexy "So now..you're officially my wife. Tonight, will be the best night ever in my life."

I gave him a glare with big eyes and start to stutter.

"Isn't that what all girls always wanted? I'm looking forward for our first night. What should I wear?" Travis asked very meanly,

I feel scared about it because I'm just 20 years old, and I can't give my virginity to someone easy like that, "W..w..what are you trying to say?"