Chapter 19 Angelo Apollo

Chapter 19

Angelo Apollo

Looking at the lady that had just walked in the room stop in front of the hospital bed. I see my angel pull Sergio by his hand closer to her and I feel jealousy start building up. I look at Sergio to see his once smile that was plastered on his face turned into a frown. I see him hold onto my angel a little tighter and all I want to do is break the hold!

"You knew all along!" I hear my angel whisper out looking at the lady.

I see the lady's change her face expression into a shocked one.

"It was only for the best! I had to do what I did!" The lady cries out looking at my angel.

"This isn't about Sergio, mum. This is about how I was raped!" My angel says with so much hurt lacing in her voice and everybody in the room gasps looking at my angel with their mouths covered.

I look at the lady and see no resemblance between my angel and her! How is she my angel's mother?

I look closely at her and see that she is the women in the picture that I captured looking at my angel.

"You were the one that told me that i was in another car accident. Sergio and I were in a car accident before everything else happened. So, did you have any part in this?" My angel says with a raised voice.

I hear her mother gasp. "Baby-" she started, but my angel interrupts her.

"I've always been the perfect child to you and Dad. I'm no perfect child. I've never been the perfect child. I've been thrown out like trash." I see her look down and take a big breath before looking back at her mother in the eye.

"Am I even your daughter? I've always had my doubts about it because I look nothing like you or my siblings."

Feeling a bit uncomfortable, I look around the room to see everybody looking at them two uncomfortably as well.

Turning back, I stare at my angel.

"You're mine! Mine! You're my baby. My Miracle. I love you so much Miracle. Please, I'm begging you to never say that again." Her mother cries out.

At the corner of my eye I see the little guy scared looking at his grandmother and Aunty. He doesn't need to see this.

Turning away from the little guy I look at my angel and her mother. My angel turns and faces me! I feel my heart start beating fast and skipping beats. I see her and feel pity for her. I've never felt this for anyone! I send her a smile and not expecting to get one in return.

Right there and then she smiled at me and it felt like the world stopped feeling like it was only her and I in the room. I look away from her and feel my cheeks going red. I try hide from my brother and everyone else in the room, I walk to the little guy and bend down at his level.

I give him a smile. "Do you want to come with me and my brother to the hospitals cafe? I'll buy you hot chocolate and pancakes!" I whisper to him.

The little guy gives me a big smile and grabs my hand.

Taking his actions as a yes I walk to my angels father. "I'm taking this little guy to the cafe down stairs. Is that okay?" I ask him.

He nods his head and gives me a smile.

I start playing with the little guys hair and we start walking out the room and when I hear her.

"What are you doing?"

I smile to myself. My angel has guts.

We both turn around facing her and the little guy speaks up.