Chapter 2- Plotting Revenge

[Chapter 2]

--Recap--

"Two people can play that game Dylan." I smirked. Dylan also smirked, if I know Dylan like I do, I know he loves to play these type of games.

"Is that so?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yep"

"And remember this Dylan." he crossed his arms. I walked till I was in front of him, my breath blew across his face.

"There's nothing I do better then revenge" I grinned before flicking my hair and walking away. Leaving him utterly shocked.

---------

School was finally over and I hadn't seen Dylan since the break-up. Looking over the parking lot I saw teachers and kids walking to there cars or buses. Sighing for the millionth time I started to walk home.

I was suppose to ride with Dylan but since we over that's not happening.

"Hey, Jen what you doing walking alone, thought you be with Dylan" a voice yelled from my right.

I looked where the voice came from and there was Noah, cute as ever. No not as hot as Dylan but pretty hot. Noah was like my best friend through Junior high, now in high school I haven't had the time to talk to him.

"We broke up today" I croaked, tear threaten to spill from my eyes but I hold them back.

A flash of hope then worry flash through his eye, but I ignores it.

"Need a ride?" he asked opening the passenger side of his car.

"Thanks" I breath a sigh of relief, no walking.

"So-" Noah trailed, his eyes on the road.

"So like you both are officially over?" Noah asked, I nodded, afraid to answer.

"You know I'm a guy and single so.." he asked nervously, my face brighten, that's it.

"Oh my God" I said excitedly "you're right" I laughed."Why didn't I see this before" I mentally slapped myself.

Noah face brighten "So you understand now" he said, I nodded excitedly.

"You can help me get revenge!" I yelled happily,Noah face dropped.But he kept a fake smile on.

"Yeah, help" he chuckled without humor.

"Can you come to my house? Like now" I asked excitedly, I kept on squealing in my seat.

"Sure" he laughed at me.

"Yes" I punch the air. My fist connected to the roof or the car.

"Ow" I hold my hand to my chest. Noah started to laugh

"Shut up" I cried, pouting.

"But-yo-you- pu-punch-t-the" he stuttered laughing to hard. The car turn to the other lane, then there was a lot of honks from the other drivers.

"Oh my god, keep your eyes on the road" I scream grabbing Noah shoulder, when we finally was on the right lane, I notice my hand was still on his shoulder.

"Sorry" I mumbled, looking away.

We finally got home in one piece, thank god.

"Follow me" I said leading the way to my house, when we were inside I notice the faint smell of pizza.

"Who bought pizza?" I yelled dropping my bag to the floor.

"Mom did, it's cheese and pepperoni" my little brother Ethan cheered. Ethan is 12, and just taking a liking to girls.

"Thanks little bro" I pushed him to the ground, gently I swear.

"Hey, what the heck was that for!" he screamed, laughing I ran to the kitchen, Noah right behind me.

"Dad, Mom you remember Noah right" I said grabbing a pizza.

"Oh look at you,you grown so much" my Mom said to Noah, pinching his cheek.

"Hey Mrs. Smith" he laughed

"Good day son" my Dad nodded

"Good day Sir" Noah replied, but came out weird because Mom was still pinching his cheeks.

"Jennifer? Why don't you ever invite Dylan?" Dad said, dad never really liked Dylan.

"He never wanted to come" I shrugged " besides I broke up with him" I said, not a hint emotion in my voice.

"Good then you can go out with Noah here" dad smiled, Dad basically thinks of Noah as his son in law.

I spat out my food." What-no, " I shook my head, when I looked at Noah a flash of disappointment covers his face.

"Come on Noah, let's leave my weirdo of a dad alone" I said pulling on Noah's sleeve.

"I'm no a weirdo!" Dad shouted in defense. But I was already on top of the stairs.

I open my white and blue room, photos of my family and friends was scattered across my wall, funny, I don't have a single photo of Dylan.

"Nice room" Noah commented, I shrugged, it's alright but it's missing something.

"Okay so what should we do about the revenge on the-one-who-should-not-be-named?" I asked flopping on my bed.

"Well lets think of a plan" he said sitting on the floor.

We stayed like that for about an hour, suddenly an idea popped in my head.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" I clapped excitedly I got it yes!

"What? What? What?" Noah asked I clapped my hands and opened my mouth, then closed it and frowned, opening it again before closing it.

"Dammit" I yelled, falling to my knees.

"What?" Noah asked

"I forgot" I mumble barring my face in my knees.

"Uhh" Noah groaned then flopped on the floor next to me.

"Why do t we just dress you sexy for tomorrow like what those girls do in romance books!" he sighed

"That's a great- wait you read romance books?" I raised an eyebrow questionably a teasing smile playing on my lips.

"No!" he yelled, I chuckled.

"Whatever you say" I said rolling my eyes. Noah so fun to around I wonder why I stop talking to him.

--------

I personally hate the last sentence -_-...

Anyway vote, comment and all of that other stuff #}==(^_^)=={#

Bye my beautiful ducklings

(T_T)---| (-_-)

OH WAIT almost forgot haha

I LOVE YOU ALL ;D

Edited By @LittleMissMouthy :D