Chapter One- Revenge

[Chapter 1]

I walked through the crowds of students, a grin plastered on my face as I made my way to the lunch room. Just thinking about Dylan give me butterflies.

"Jennifer, don't forget about the math test next period" the school nerd Josh yelled from his locker, I nodded sending him a thumbs up.

"Jenny, my girl, coming to my football game today." 'Matt' the school jock said slinging his arm around my shoulder. I nodded again, my smile not faulting.

"Of course, you get your arse kicked if it wasn't for my encouraging yelling" I teased, he rolled his eyes then left but not before sending me a wink.

"Wanna smoke girl" Veronica the school druggy said holding out a cigarette, I laughed before shaking my head.

"No thanks" she shrugged and waved good bye.

The late bell rang, looking around the hall, I saw everyone left for lunch or class.

Dammit, I hope my friends saved me a seat. I crossed my fingers and prayed that I get to sit next to Dylan.

I sighed, oh how much I love Dylan, we dated for about a month only but I already love him.

Shaking my head, I mentally slapped myself. Get it together, he doesn't like obsessive girls.

I kept on walking through the white and blue hallway, thinking about the love of my life.

But that soon shattered when I turned the corner.

What i saw made my eyes water. Please it isn't him, it can't be him. He wouldn't do that to me.

"Dylan?" I squeaked, tears building up when I saw his face, he had swollen lips a sign that he had a heated make out session and lip stick all over his neck and lips.

"Jen" he whispered, pushing no other than the school slut Amy away. She fixed her shirt and sent me a smug look before leaving.

"Jen, baby, it's not what it looks like" he said. I turned my gaze to him. He started to wipe away the lipstick from his face.

"Its not what it looks like? Then what was she doing, giving you CPR?" I yelled, the tears flowing down my cheeks.

"No, let me explain. Baby" he said calmly taking a step toward me. I ignored what he said and took a step back.

"Don't call me baby" I yelled narrowing my eyes at him.

"Let me explain" he said again taking another step.

"Okay then go ahead." I nodded crossing my arms over my chest. He sighed with relief before his eyes widen, he's probably trying to think of a story.

"She jumped me, I was heading to lunch when she came up to me and started to kiss me, I tried to stop her bu-but you came and- well" he scratch his head, avoiding my gaze. That's how I knew he's was lying.

"Bull shit" I screamed, how dare he lie to my face. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"Dylan" I said slowly, calming down I opened my eyes.

"Yes!" he said, hope filling in his eyes.

"We are over" I said slowly and bluntly not meeting his eyes because I might be sucked back in.

"But-But I love you" he yelled reaching to grab my hand, I moved it away from his reach and glared at him.

Shit, to late, my eyes locked with his and I could see the regret and sadness in his eyes. Hell yeah he should be regretting it.

"Please, Jennifer, I love you, and only you" he pleaded, I looked away as my heart started to break.

"I'm sorry Dylan, don't make it harder then it already is." I sighed.

"Harder then it already is? You've got to be kidding me, you can't breakup with me." he yelled, now there was anger in his voice.

"I just did" I laughed without humor, he is not getting mad at me for this.

"Fine, you weren't any good anyway. We didn't even have sex because you were to scared." he laughed a fake laugh.

"Shut up" I yelled, only Dylan knows I'm a virgin. Not even my friends know.

"Why? Struck a nerve did I bitch?" he sneered. Oh so now he wants to play this game because I broke up with him.

"Two people can play that game Dylan." I smirked. Dylan also smirked, if I know Dylan like I do, I know he loves to play these type of games.

"Is that so?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yep"

"And remember this Dylan." he crossed his arms. I walked till I was in front of him, my breath blew across his face.

"There's nothing I do better then revenge" I grinned before flicking my hair and walking away. Leaving him utterly shocked.

______________________

So what you think?

Good,bad,horrible?

Vote and comment to answer those questions....also saw this in a few books.

Post ducky in your comments so I know you read it. Thx

Bye my beautiful duckling

(-_-)\(^_^)

Go @LittleMissMouthy for editing :)