~5~

Dear Flora and Danny,

        I did what I have wanted to do for years. I left that crap town and found my own life. I wish you could be here. I have people to talk to but...it's not the same without you. I really hope I can come visit or you can visit soon. I hope you two are doing well and things are okay where your at. I pray we'll meet again.

With much love and all my friendship

Chasity

P.S.~You can share my love and friendship. Split it among yourselves evenly! =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I woke up one morning from a knock on the door. I sighed and said "Enter."
My advisor walked in and I sat up.

"What's going on today Eric?"
"Famith would like to see you in your office ."
"Okay,"
He bowed and left. I got dressed for the day and went to my office.

"Famith what can I do for you today?"
He lifted up a stack of papers and I picked up the pen. I took the top one off and read it. It sounded pretty good to me so I signed it. 

(Four hours later)

        I groned and said "Done!"
Famith chuckled and said "You just have one more to sign princess."
I pouted and he said "Once you read and sign it we can go to the garden."
"Alright. Allow me to change before we head to the garden. I would hate to get this dress dirty."
"Yes princess."
I read the last paper and signed it. I stood up and said "Alright. I'll be down shortly."
"Take your time princess. No rush."
I walked to my room and freashed up. I fixed my hair and changed my gold dress into a green one. I smiled and said "Wow."
I walked down to the garden doors and Kentha was there. I smiled and said "Kentha what are you hiding?"
"Hiding? What would I have to hide from you?"
I sighed and said "Good or bad?"
"Good. Very good."
"Alright."
We walked out the doors and past the daisy garden, poppy fields and the violet bushs.

"Where are we going?"
"Into the center of the garden where the rose garden and the fountian lays."
"Sounds good to me."
We walked for a little longer and I smiled to myself. As we got closer to the garden I heard "Flora the lady said don't touch anything!"
"It's too pretty not to touch. Have you felt the water in this fountian? It's so cold."
"Flora you have no idea who runs this place. The king could kill us on the spot because we even looked at the fountain. So get your hand out of it before someone sees us!"
"No fair!"
I looked at Kentha and she said "Go ahead. I won't tell anyone if you have teenage best friend moment with your friends."
"So this is real? Danny and Flora are really here?"
"In the flesh. Go on."
I squeeled and ran through the garden. I stopped and said "Danny! Flora!"
They spun around and said "Chasity!"
I laughed and hugged them.
"I missed you guys so much it hurt some times!"
They hugged me back and said "We missed you too. The letters we kept getting weren't cutting it anymore."
I giggled and Flora said "This is a beautiful garden."
"It is. The queen always loved it this way."
"Good. It's beautiful."
Flora looked at me and said "Love your dress."
"Thank you. Let's go catch up."
We sat on the bench and talked. I giggled and laughed with my friends like old times.
"I'll show you around."
We took a tour of the garden. I walked up to the double doors and said "We are going to enter the palace."
"Are you sure you can go in there?"
"I'm pretty sure. Come on...I'll show you where I stay."
We went inside and their jaws dropped.

"Wow."
I giggled and said "We're still repairing it but we're getting there."
"How did you score living in a place like this?"
I smiled and said "That will come later. But I want to show you my chambers."

We went up a flight of stairs and they were out of breath. 

"Really guys?"
"You do this every single day! Give us a break."
I looked behind us and said "It's twenty steps."
We walked down the hall and I opened my bedroom door. I said "This is my room."
Their jaws dropped.

"Did you get the biggest room in this place?"
I giggled and said "Second biggest. The king and queen's chambers are twice this size."
"Wow."
"I know."
        We sat down and talked a little more. I was laughing when my room door opened. I jumped up and a maid ran in holding her hand.
"Marie what happend?"

"T-The throne room is on fire! Can't stop it!"
I looked at them and said "You two can stay or come with me. Marie get to the hosptial to get those burns healed. Now."
She bowed and left the room I ran out my chambers and they followed behind me. I stopped outside the throne room and said "How bad is it?"
"We managed to keep the fire in one room of the palace and nothing was seriously damaged. The royal family portrait is still in tact and so are the thrones. The only things that need to be replaced is one  patch of carpet and the drapes. Otherwise it's smoke damage."
I nodded and said "Okay. Get smoke movers in here to clear out all the smoke."
"Yes ma'am."
"Was anyone in the room when the fire started?"
Maids raised their hands and I said "Who tired to put the fire out?"
Guards raised their hands and I said "Okay. Those people who were in the room and who tried to put the fire out go see the doctor now! I want all of you cleared by the doctor before you return to work am I clear?"
They all nodded their heads.
"Good. Now go."
They went and did what they were told.
"You have athourty here."
"I should."
"When am I going to meet these king and queen people?"
"Your not."
"Why not?"
I looked at them and went back to my room. I shut the door and said "The people don't like to talk about it unless it's nessacary. When I was six the kingdom was attacked and I was sent to earth so they could save me. My parents and little sister...were all killed in the process."
"Chasity what are you saying?"
i looked at them and said "I'm the future queen here. The king and queen are dead. That's why you won't meet them."

"So your running this entire kingdom solo?"
"Not solo. I have a faithful advisor, the royal court is behind me and I have bodyguards slash friends that will protect me in case something happens."

"But other than that your going solo."
"Yeah. Sort of. I have help but I just got done reading amountian load of papers that needed to be approved and I did it in four hours."
"Yay you?"
I smirked and said "So how long are you two staying?"
"No one told us how long. So I have no clue."
"Okay. It's alright. Let's hang out as much as we can before you leave me."
"Coolz!"
"To the village!"
I changed and we left.