Chapter 6- EXO, Man Boobs, and a Small Reunion/Flashback

So, I'll just go straight to the story. ENJOY!!!!

by the way, I also updated the Characters/Who's In It/ Ages part, so check it out. I added EXO and the ages

Recap:

Kyu shook his head and mumbled to himself. “These two.” He let go and walked towards Sungmin, poking him in the stomach, then walking to sit on the couch.

There was a sudden knock on the door and everyone jumped. Then they started pounding on it. “Hyungs! It’s me, JongIn!! Hyungs!!!”

###

Wookie squealed. “Kyahh! _______! Wait till you see our new rookie group! They’re called EXO-K and EXO-M.” He ran to open the door. Crowded in front of the door, were 12 perfect angels. The sunlight was shining on their flawless skin, and you could almost see what looked like fainted halos. One of the members that looked like Edward Cullen stepped in, and the rest followed. He smiled, looking you up and down.

“You’re so cute…I’m WuFan, but you can call me Kris. I’m the leader of EXO-M.”

The rest of EXO circled around you. The one that kinda looked like Zhoumi and a panda said “She’s so pretty.”

Taemin scoffed. “Not this again.” And he started skipping to another member, that looked just like him, and flicked his forehead. “She’s mine Kai, so don’t even think about it.”

Kai jumped back. “HYUNG!! What did I do?!”

“I saw you looking at her!”

“Because she’s PRETTY!”

Sulli gasped. “Prettier than me??”

Kai started getting nervous and stuttered. “N-noona…there’s n-no one…” He glanced from you to Sulli a few times, and he blushed. “S-sorry noona…but th-this girls is..prettier than you.”

You could see the fire in Sulli’s eyes. She glared at you and stalked away, with Luna walking closely behind her. Donghae muttered. “I think she has a problem…”

Kai tapped your shoulder. “What’s your name?”

“oh..umm..” You were struck by his charm.

He smirked. “Did you forget?”

You blushed and shook your head vigorously. “N-no…I’m ________.”

Kris nodded his head with approval. “That’s a pretty name.”

Kai sent flaming daggers at Kris. “I was gonna say that.” He spat coldly at his hyung.

The guy with the funny but cute smile came up between the two guys. “Hey, stop.” You were surprised, because he looked like the kind of guy that would have a cute higher pitched voice, kinda like Sungmin’s, but his voice was DEEP. He pushed them away from each other and stepped towards you. “It’s a,” he looked at Kris and back at you. “BEAUTIFUL name.” He lifted your hand to his face and kissed it. “I’m Chanyeol.” And he winked.

Everyone groaned. “You’re such a flirt hyung.” Kibum whined.

Taemin placed his elbow on Kai’s shoulder. “He learns it from me.” Chanyeol smiled victoriously and walked back to his group, rubbing his arm against yours when he passed you. Another member caught your attention and you almost did a little jump. “Oh my gosh..he looks like G-Dragon…but chubbier.” Everyone looked towards his direction. He looked up from his Nintendo DS. “Oh, I’m Xiumin.” He put it in his pocket and shook your hand.

The next member that greeted you had eyes like Jasper from the movie Twilight. “Hi _____, my stage name is Lay. So just call me Lay.”

“….like the chips?”