Chapter 4- Welcome Party 3/3

hey sorry i havent uploaded this story in a long time and ive always said that i'll upload this but i never did :/

well here it is now..

Recap

"If you want, we can eat now."

Who said that? Oh, it was Leeteuk. Taemin came up to Key and shook Key's shoulder in a cute baby-ish way.

"Hyung, Hyung, hyung, Hyung, Hyunggg...HYYUUNNGGG!!!!"

"YAHHHH!! WHAT??"

"Feed me hyung!"

"NO! I ALREADY DO YOUR LAUNDRY, NOW YOU EXPECT ME TO FEED YOU???"

"is that a trick question...yes."

"Do you want a cookie?"

" *gasp* NO NO NO its okay!!"

Then Taemin turned to Kyuhyun.

"Will-"

"NO! Aghh, annoying little brat."

Kyuhyun shoved Taemin aside

Taemin waddled up to you and gave you the puppy dog face.

"Will you feed me _______ noona?"

"Ummm, I'm not your noona."

"I know."

"Then why......" you sighed. "Nevermind."

"So then you could feed me!"

"Why would calling me noona make me want to feed you? It just makes me feel old. But since you ARE my oppa, I have to feed you."

Taemin was staring at you teddy bear key chain and didn't hear a word you said. You slapped his face. Not hard, but gently.

"Aigoo..taemin, oppaaa, did you hear me?"

He smiled. "What did you say?"

"Youre my oppa so i guess i have to." you were confused...

"No, after that."

"umm...did you hear me?"

"Before that." His smile got bigger

Now you were creeped out. "..aigoo..taemin..oppa?"

His smile got even bigger, you never knew he could smile that widely...

"Why do you call me Taemin oppa?"

"What? Do you want to be called Taemin Unnie??"

"no no, call me TaeBear!"

"why..."

"Cuz i'm Taemin and Im like a teddy bear. I'm huggable! Wanna hug?"

"NO!" (for some reason you hated hugs)

He held out his arms anyways, when he was about to hug you, Minho stepped in and hugged Taemin instead. Minho turned his head to you.

"Run..while..you....can!!"

Onew added, "yeah! he hugs like an actual bear! He will squeeze the air out of you!!"

Now Minho was talking to Taemin. "Taemin-ah, its not right to hug girls that want to hug you. In America, it would probably be like sexual abuse.."

"Yah..hyung!! I would never rape ______! I just wanna hug her cuz she smells good and she's pretty!!"

Taemin squirmed out of Minho's arms and ran to hug you. You were standing in the corner, and Taemin was now 6....5....4....3 feet away from you, when Kibum and Eunhyuk grabbed you and pulled you out of the way. And yes, Taemin ran into the wall/corner. Everyone started laughing. Thats when you noticed that 2 certain girls werent here.